[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - The Dark Knight + BANE (update)

P1040410.jpg

Jesus Christ on a Popsicle stick...unbelievable....

I neeeeeed an "animated" Batman :panic:

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS

Wow! That is a beauty! That head sculpt and paint, amazing!

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - The Dark Knight + BANE (update)

Here's my second take on the Frank Miller Batman from THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS.

Headsculpt once agian sculpted by Rocco, the suit isn't the final one.
I will update it with one with an accurate symbol done by Tony Mei.

Body is made of:
Maximum agression upper torso with resculpted neck
DC direct legs shortened and ball jointed feet.

Here's a first teaser pics for now.

P1040410.jpg

This is the version I've always wanted. Too bad you can't make multiples of this one, Elvis. I would absolutely buy one from you... Bravo!

Can't wait to see this finished and see it on my shelf. :panic:

The wait to killing me. :banghead

New belt, more military style looking. I like the cloth look better and it's less bigger than the other one.

P1040426.jpg

P1040420.jpg

That's probably the best figure you've done Seb.

Like he just stepped off the page. :clap

But you say that each time I post a new fig :lol:lol:wave

Yeah, because its usually true. I think we've all literally run out of words describing your awesomeness. Each time we think we've seen your grand masterpiece, you blow it out of the water with something new :horror

I'm not really a fan of Miller's artwork, but dammit if he doesn't draw a mean Batman (both literally and figuratively speaking), and you and Rocco have captured it perfectly. I'm a much bigger fan of artists such as Neal Adams, Lee Bermejo, and David Mazzucchelli, yet this has to be my favorite comic Batman that you've done thus far. All of your Batman figures have blown me away, but there's something about this one...maybe it's the fact that it's so vastly different from the standard Batman archetype (young, athletic, lean male) that makes him so visually interesting. If this ever went up for sale, Seb, you'd have a war on your hands. :lol You have something here that you should be incredibly proud of, Seb (and it isn't even finished, yet! :horror). :clap

If I could sculpt, I'd make Seb any head he wanted in exchange for figures. Wish I could sculpt! Why'd I have to be born so talentless?

New belt, more military style looking. I like the cloth look better and it's less bigger than the other one.

P1040426.jpg

P1040420.jpg

Seb,
Fantstic work man! When I'm sculpting these heads, I could never image how awesome you make the final pieces! You wow me every time. My son wants one of every Batman we make together! LOL

Back