[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - KILLER CROC - BANE - Sneaking suit BIG

So I rescupted the seam between the head and the body on Croc. Looks much more natural now and it blends way better.

P1040746.jpg

P1040749.jpg

Much better!! :clap

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - KILLER CROC - BANE - Sneaking suit BIG

Wasn't digging the seam at all.
Now it looks absolutely badass.
:panic:

Holy crap, you just took croc to the next level. Makes total sense to sculpt it too, since you wouldnt really want to move the head the way it was engineered anyhow. Amazing, dude!

I wish Rocco would do runs of sculpts as their friggin awesome.

WOW!:clap
Croc looks FANTASTIC!
Great Job Mate!

Damn!!!!

Seb that Croc looks insane!!

Please don't make a Lizard with his ripped Doctor uniform.

A Lizard next to Spidey would look insane on display!!

I wish Rocco would do runs of sculpts as their friggin awesome.

Actually he is offering sculpt but not those one casue those are private commissions.

I wanted to do a run of croc set but my partner and I decided not to do it because Oscar is sculpting it and we didn't wanted to step over his toe. But if there is enough interest we might reconsider it.

Damn!!!!

Seb that Croc looks insane!!

Please don't make a Lizard with his ripped Doctor uniform.

A Lizard next to Spidey would look insane on display!!

haha man I will make a Lizard, it's been a while that I wanted to build him.

Reconsider! RECONSIDER RECONSIDER! RECONSIDER! RECONSIDER! :panic:

Actually he is offering sculpt but not those one casue those are private commissions.

I wanted to do a run of croc set but my partner and I decided not to do it because Oscar is sculpting it and we didn't wanted to step over his toe. But if there is enough interest we might reconsider it.

Well in that case I'll get a shelf on my detolf ready and buy me a red HT Spidey :monkey3

Be very interested in a croc run, and I would still get Oscar's, I enjoy having different artist interpretations of them same character, especially Batman. I hope you reconsider.

Funny...I know that is Croc but he does kind of look like the movie version of the Lizard from this past Spiderman movie.

Funny...I know that is Croc but he does kind of look like the movie version of the Lizard from this past Spiderman movie.

Which I felt all along was a better killer croc than lizard anyway :lol

Damn I kinda hated the lizard design in asm :lol

Well yes it can bare some similarities but overall the head is quiet different, i would agree on the shape of the body though.

Well yes it can bare some similarities but overall the head is quiet different, i would agree on the shape of the body though.

you got my pm seb?

Yeah I was disappointed in the Lizard too in the ASM. I liked the movie overall and did enjoy the character even though his look was off. At least they got the lab coat right in some scenes. :lol I think this head mostly reminds me of the Lizard from the movie because they went more for a humanoid look then a full blown Lizard head which would have been more accurate.

amazing works

Back