elvis1976 GI-Joe customs : Camo STORM SHADOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Take on some Gi-joe and Cobra

Cant see pix at work :(

Simpsons_nelson_haha.jpg

Some progress on the BAT.

Added a shoulder straps and dye the belt and pouches in yellow and added a grenade.

IMG_5495.jpg

IMG_5496.jpg

Wow, I haven't checked in in a while and my mind is now totally blown!!!

The BAT is probably one of the most badass things I have ever seen... and its not even done yet :lol

And the rest of your Joe collection is just staggering; you really produce some of the best looking figures. And even though a lot of it is bashed, you really can't tell with how much work you put into them.

A true master of customization :rock

Wow, I haven't checked in in a while and my mind is now totally blown!!!

The BAT is probably one of the most badass things I have ever seen... and its not even done yet :lol

And the rest of your Joe collection is just staggering; you really produce some of the best looking figures. And even though a lot of it is bashed, you really can't tell with how much work you put into them.

A true master of customization :rock

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture What are we going to do whenever SS release the next crap Joe, these are in-comparison. I'm gonna cry again :monkey2

Dont compare the two. They are apples and oranges. Seb is making true to RAH customs, Sideshow is make figures inspired from a number of sources.

Agree with King, different animals.

And that BAT kicks ass. Can't wait to see the head.

Yeah, its never really fair to compare a custom to a production figure.

These are really more a testament to Seb's drive and creativity than a statement on Sideshow's shortcomings.

The point is not to compare a mass market figure and a custom made figure.
I make figure because it's a passion. Gi-joe represent some of the best moments in my childhood. And i want to trasnfer that into my figure the best i can and try to stay true to the original figure.
It's the passion that i put into them than will never translate to a mass market figure. :D

The point is not to compare a mass market figure and a custom made figure.
I make figure because it's a passion. Gi-joe represent some of the best moments in my childhood. And i want to trasnfer that into my figure the best i can and try to stay true to the original figure.
It's the passion that i put into them than will never translate to a mass market figure. :D

and that you have :bow, sorry I compared them, I don't think that was my intention.

Holy cow, I'm just coming to this thread now and am completely blown away with the badassness of it. Seb, just when I thought you were at the top of your game...

Words can't express how amazing all the work is in this thread. I'm not even a GI Joe fan and I'm blown away.

WOW.

Holy cow, I'm just coming to this thread now and am completely blown away with the badassness of it. Seb, just when I thought you were at the top of your game...

Words can't express how amazing all the work is in this thread. I'm not even a GI Joe fan and I'm blown away.

WOW.

Imagine if you are a GI JOE fan :monkey5 :google:monkey5:google:monkey5

Some progress on the BAT.

Added a shoulder straps and dye the belt and pouches in yellow and added a grenade.

IMG_5495.jpg

IMG_5496.jpg

I love where this one's going. So many cool features! Chest sheild looks awesome, very cruddy and dirty, love it! Boots look fantastic as well.

Dont compare the two. They are apples and oranges. Seb is making true to RAH customs, Sideshow is make figures inspired from a number of sources.

Source numero uno

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Finally a Joe WIP to show.
My take on outback. Well still not finished.

I want to be completely honest, the idea of using the rambo first blood came form Mando.
I thought it was an awesome idea so I stole it from him. Hope he doesn't mind.

I sculpted a beard and repainted the head.

IMG_5511.jpg

IMG_5509.jpg

Back