elvis1976 GI-Joe customs : Camo STORM SHADOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: elvis1976 GI-Joe customs

Arctic version of Snake Eyes, even if it's not a classic figure I always loved his look. So here he is in 1/6.

IMG_6285.jpg

IMG_6281.jpg

IMG_6282.jpg

IMG_6284.jpg

IMG_6283.jpg

Coolest figure yet, imo!

Love this version of SE. What body are you using? I was going to use that head on a TT and it looked to small. It looks perfect on the body you are using.
Have you ever concidered making a "How to weather clothing" tutorial? Its simply phenominal.

Thanks man, what do you mean by predator necklace. It's already some pred skull on his neck.

:lol Fixed.... I was half asleep while posting that last night. Quinn's necklace does look great though. Perfect representation of the early Joe comics. :rock

Have you ever concidered making a "How to weather clothing" tutorial? Its simply phenominal.

:lecture I know I've harassed you on a few occasions as to how you go about weathering, Seb. It would be awesome to get some tips from the king (sorry King) :bow

Love this version of SE. What body are you using? I was going to use that head on a TT and it looked to small. It looks perfect on the body you are using.

Well I used the ST body you sold me :D
Of course I will post a weathering tuto if you want.

A weathering tutorial would be awesome Seb.

First pics of my WIP Para Viper.
I have a night viper, snow serpent, BAT and I needed some cobra air forces.

IMG_6308.jpg

IMG_6312.jpg

He looks great man. Love the weathering on the helmet and the decals worked out nice.

Your weathering ceases to amaze! Its mind boggling how well you pull it off.

Back