Emma Frost PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally don't care if they change the face or keep this one. I like it either way. So for the majority of you, I hope they do change it.

and it's no just the face!!! the waist/fingers.. It's great for an anime style type... but the whole thing would look silly next to Thor.

the thing that will piss me off... is I bet we'll see another emma in 2 years, to redeem themselves.. waisting another opurtunity for a WWH PF or anything else! :(

that's what i thought also, it's not just the face. for me the fingers, waist and even the neck area up to the face all look way to anime for me. would look just plain silly beside my lara croft and mystique, or for that matter any other marvel PF.

this will be a hit though with all the anime collectors out there.

edit: oh yeah, i'm not ORCAing this one. i just can't see owning this version when i already have the AH on display.

man i hope none of the people who sculpted and the artists aren't reading these posts :p i'm sure they put a lot of work into it.

I don't think it is a bad sculpted piece...BUT thats NOT the Emma frost we were all (except Black Cat :peace) waiting for and it has no place in my collection

I'm glad someone likes it... But the whole thing is in a totally off style compaired to the other PF's... = a fail in my book.

Seeing sideshow's perspective, they probably thought they could take a educated gamble with the style of the piece as there's already the existing AH comiquette out already

if someone good with photoshop can copy the AH Emma's face on this one, we'll have one awesome looking statue.

It's just that she'll look so outta place with the other PF's......why change the srt direction of the line now?

I know but sometimes we need diversity. They may listen to all the complaining and change her...who knows.

Back