Emma Frost PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Debbie_Downer.jpg

I found a prototype of the next Premium Format. They are revisiting Elektra in Emma style:

Elektra-Barbie-Doll.jpg

Sue is coming too

aQ3dybFKPe1etPs.jpg

Lonnie orders everything. He is dropping $800+ on SDCC Exclusives alone. I would take his excitement with a grain of salt.

MonopolyMan4_300.jpg

Hey, Ill Jedi and I were both excited for Emma and ordered it immediately! There are plently of us excited for this PF!

that brings the total to 5 :banana:banana :lol

i cant believe i still have this on order :yuck just hoping they change the face i guess, everything else is good though

Skiman, here are a couple for you:

1051638134_4fdf08474f.jpg
I saw this chick last year and the red head dressed as Phoenix, she is ^^^^in' Smoking HOT! :drool

Hey, Ill Jedi and I were both excited for Emma and ordered it immediately! There are plently of us excited for this PF!
:lecture

Yup, I like her and I ordered her. I couldn't give a ^^^^ less for who doesn't like her.

I saw this chick last year and the red head dressed as Phoenix, she is ^^^^in' Smoking HOT! :drool

:lecture

Yup, I like her and I ordered her. I couldn't give a ^^^^ less for who doesn't like her.

Next time, or basically next year whenever I'm at the con, we'll grab her for drinks! :rock

Back