Emma Frost PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
45699546.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

I think she looks great and I would love to keep my pre-order but I don't think I'm gonna be able to. :monkey2

Why not Havok? been buying all the new stuff have ya? :lol

My brother said she looks like an anorexic alien face! :mad: :lol

Why not Havok? been buying all the new stuff have ya? :lol

My brother said she looks like an anorexic alien face! :mad: :lol
Not really, so far I'm only gonna be ordering 2 things that have been announced. It's just this one is gonna hit right around the holiday's and I doubt I'll have the money to spare for it.

Not really, so far I'm only gonna be ordering 2 things that have been announced. It's just this one is gonna hit right around the holiday's and I doubt I'll have the money to spare for it.

Ah right fair enough shame you have to miss out but you can pick it up later. :)

Yeah I think I'll be able to get it later down the road cause the regular is just fine with me. I've learned to just be grateful for what I am able to get. :D

She does kinda loom like CBride. Not liking this at all. I hope this is the last of these cartoon versions of PFs.

Congrats to those who like this.

She does kinda loom like CBride. Not liking this at all. I hope this is the last of these cartoon versions of PFs.

Congrats to those who like this.

I am sure it won't be the last, it will probably be my only one but I guess it depends on the character and how they look.

Having just looked at what i have on pre-order over $3k and what i want to order some things had to go and this one just got cancelled, Will get it later next year i think.

Back