Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last night I put out feelers on how my wife would react to me dropping $500 on a Endo bust... she was surprisingly un-phased :lol

Looks like I'll be adding one of these to the collection sooner than I thought :rock

Last night I put out feelers on how my wife would react to me dropping $500 on a Endo bust... she was surprisingly un-phased :lol

Looks like I'll be adding one of these to the collection sooner than I thought :rock

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Congrats! It's an awesome bust! Are you getting a combat or clean? Where do you intend to buy it from?

I'm gonna have to go with combat... not worth double the cost to have a clean. And I'm thinking Alter Ego as you get 10% off.

The wait will be long but well worth it. I got mine from Plasma Infusion and received it after a wait of about 1 month or so. But when I got it I was amazed. ;)

I was wondering out of the XFX & the HCG endoskull which one would be worth more & how much would they cost?

Hi,

A friend has this one, and is looking to sell it, although not sure what one it is? Any idea's? i guess it is only worth what people are willing to pay, but any ideas?

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that Terminator 4 was AWESOME. Based on all the bad reviews I thought it was going to be disappointing, but it really delivered in many ways. If you are a hardcore fan, then you should be pretty happy with this one. I could say so much more, but you need to go see it. LOVED IT.

Hi,

A friend has this one, and is looking to sell it, although not sure what one it is? Any idea's? i guess it is only worth what people are willing to pay, but any ideas?

29p98oy.jpg

That is a 1:1 HCG/Toynami Endoskull. It is really cool, I'm after one myself. I'm getting mine for under $500 plus shipping

thanks for your help......originally would it of come with a certificate? as i think this is missing if it did? and would that affect the resale value?

Back