ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn it, I want this now. Seriously considering selling like half my HT Batman stuff to fund it. I mean, I don't need that DX-01, BR Joker and Two-Face if they go to a good cause, right? That Mark VI is looking at me funny, too.

Retanne... wonderful pics... the more I see the more I'm glad I took the plunge. Between the SS PF's and now HT and EB 1/4 scale figures (IMO Look better than the SS Pf's) I'm stoked.. I'll be placing my 1/6 scale figures up for sale soon, and or just packing them away. Not sure yet, but now I'm going 1/4 exclusive. I have the EB T-800 Arnie.. will get the HT Endo and will definitely get the battle damaged EB Arnie... I've also read that Jack Sparrow will be coming our way in 1/4 scale from EB.

img0386li.jpg

img0318wr.jpg

Could someone take a pic with the angry face plate on one of the cowls?

TIA!

Damn it, I want this now. Seriously considering selling like half my HT Batman stuff to fund it. I mean, I don't need that DX-01, BR Joker and Two-Face if they go to a good cause, right? That Mark VI is looking at me funny, too.

Got rid of most of my IM HT stuff to fund EB figures and all HT Bat stuff...not regretting it...
:clap

I have never seen a lower face sculpt look like a real person until now.

1/6 89 Batman is as good as it gets in 1/6, but this EB 1/4 even blow that away (as it should, you listening HT)!

Just look at the photo above my post :google holy crap.

Last edited:
good lord, this looks amazing. Nice pics man.
Love the pose. Might pick this when I get it. Nice to see the figure looking good even when fully exposed. Usually, the 1/6 mainly looks great when it's partial or fully covered by the cape.

:exactly: Can't believe how great the suit looks. With my Toys Fair bat, I always have to make sure that the cape is covering at least some of him - in fact, the more the better. But here, I'm gonna wanna show off more of the figure! :rock

I cant get enough of this I futzed it and rolled :panic:

Huh? :confused:

Back