Enterbay - Michael Jordan (I’m Back)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty big markup. It’s $252 ordering directly. Not sure how much shipping is from Enterbay though.
@sabin23 broke the pricing down between BBTS and Enterbay in their post on the previous page. See below

BBTS is upwards of $15 to $25 lower than direct through Entebay.

Enterbay’s figure price is cheaper than BBTS ($256 vs. $280) but If I’m doing the HK to USD conversion rate correctly, Enterbay shipping is approximately $70. :hammerhead:

BBTS shipping is only $4 but they collect sales tax so that may tack on nearly $30 extra, depending which state. So I’m looking at about $312 BBTS vs. $326 Enterbay (tax & shipped).

Entertainment Earth usually offers free shipping and I think they have 5% cash back through Rakuten or Mr. Rebates (forget which) but not sure if POs qualify.

Pretty big markup. It’s $252 ordering directly. Not sure how much shipping is from Enterbay though.

Enterbay used to offer free shipping.

I'm looking at my payment confirmation emails from 2021 and prior years and shipping was free. In 2022, it was $40 for Steph Curry. Now $70.

That greed is obvious. They could step up their bodies, because the visible joints especially on a basketball player aren't acceptable anymore.

That greed is obvious. They could step up their bodies, because the visible joints especially on a basketball player aren't acceptable anymore.
Best we can do is updated sweat marks on the forehead so our owner can buy another Ferrari.

Swapping shoes is the absolute worst experience on the Enterbay bodies, lining up that peg - using a heat gun helps some.

What type of body should Enterbay upgrade to?

While I agree they need to step up their product (basically the same stiff body for a decade), I don’t believe a seamless silicone body is the solution either.

While I like the aesthetics of no visible joints, those silicone bodies crack over time, particularly when left in a dynamic or non-museum pose.

I have a Freddie Mercury Live Aid figure with a split elbow and a Trinity (which I did not pose in the “Dodge This” Matrix scene) after another collector warned me, the armpit area will crack.

That's exactly the case. Sweat on the head only. All the bodies are clean 🤣🤣🤣
I have the Shaq (the later downgraded sculpt figure release) with this sweat technology. :lol

I think Dwayne Wayde had sweat too.

Back