Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals - Updated 5/31

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell

I really need to start up a Jason 1/6 line. I love the character I'm just so lost with so many of them. I plan on getting the DVD box set of all the Jason's to refresh my childhood horror experiences and knowledge.

P1000901-1.jpg

I made a custom Jason before but wasn't happy with him. I had a spare Hot toys avp pred body, so i resculpted the head and mask again. scratch built the jacket and pants, repainted him. Im happy now and anyone who likes horror flicks should have a Jason :D

Last edited:

Awesome job, those look great!!

I really need to start up a Jason 1/6 line. I love the character I'm just so lost with so many of them. I plan on getting the DVD box set of all the Jason's to refresh my childhood horror experiences and knowledge.

I'd get F13 3, F13 4, FvsJ and F13 2.

Thanks man i just need to make his pauldron and he's done. Next is Gree he's all sprayed up and ready for painting :) Oh and i need to sort out my 501st airborne guys new head which needs sculpting. I just wish they needed decals cos yours are amazing :D

Last edited:

Just look at elvis1976's stuff, he has some killer Jason customs.

Top four are all mine, baby! Hell yeah! Nice changes on the H1. Love them all! You are the logo master.:clap

Amazing stuff man :rock I may have to get an evil dead 2 and a few others off ya sometime :)

Back