Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals - Updated 5/31

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell

Great work man, really like the detail added to the arms... helps sell the overall effect :rock

Get us a shot of him on the shelf, or GTFO!!!

BAM!!

DSC_1609.JPG

Head is a bit small compared to to the rest. I may try to sculpt my own later.

Hell yeah, that is a great looking Jason shelf :rock The head does look a bit small... but it kind of works for how f'd up that Jack O Lantern head looked.

Although, I'd be interested in seeing how your sculpt turns out... you definitely nailed the rest of the figure.

Nice work as always :rock :rock

And have to agree... the "No Country" one looks perfect :rock

BTW, I think something similar to the layout of the Commando decal would work for the one we were discussing.

DSC_1950.JPG

Well since galactiboy beat me to the punch, might as well throw mine up!!

The A-Team B.A. Baracus aka Mr. T!!

MrT1.jpg

MrT2.jpg

MrT3.jpg

MrT4.jpg

MrT5.jpg

Clubber Lang TT body that has been beefed up a bit and head that I added the hair bridge between his beard and mohawk and filled in the chin part of his beard to match how it was on the TV show.

Clothes: Shirt is some red shirt I trimmed down. Overalls are from Newline with the legs trimmed to fit close. Weight belt is custom cut. Socks and shoes from Ebay.

Jewelry chains are all individual with various crosses. Bracelets are cut from brass sheets.

Toolbox and stuff is from ebay.

Now to finish up the other 3 guys :monkey1

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

That looks SO good man! No exaggeration, REALLY well done!

:lol I just realized something, both you and J are the only ones to make a B.A. custom out of a Clubber Lang figure, both in which I sold to you both :D

Back