EXO-6 Star Trek "Strange New Worlds" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lower Decks is the exception to the rule for me when it comes to ridiculous Trek. It's clearly not in the same universe as TNG and DS9 (I don't care what they say) and since it's usually a cartoon it's easier to separate from the rest of New Trek which is mostly bad. Outside of PIC S3 Lower Deck is my favorite guilty pleasure Trek. I might have to pick these up.
They already look like really good sculpts and paint jobs.

I tried with Lower Decks but to me it’s just too stupid. That style of humor just isn’t for me and doesn’t fit Star Trek. I do like the uniforms though.

He looks absolutely fantastic, even better than the prototype.
You can certainly say that again
1722583259398.png

They'll have to go back and redo other figures that don't look as good as Pike and Spock. Which, I guess, is pretty unlikely.

Just opened up Spock and he looks flippin amazing, and is probably one of their best figures yet.

I was initially planning to buff him up or put him on a new body like I did Pike, but I've always thought Peck was far too big anyway, and the skinnier arms feel a lot more Spock-like to me, so I'll just leave it as is.

First video review. This figure turned out really amazing:

THAT is absolutely STUNNING !!!!!! :thud:

The quality and attention to detail is out of this world (pun slightly intended). The work put into producing all the "bells & whistles" on the accessories blew my mind!

The EXO-6 team have done a wonderful job on this (much as they did on Pike). Well-done EXO-6 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Thanks for sharing this :hi5:

Back