EXO-6 Star Trek "The Wrath of Khan" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in the "tired of waiting" camp. I'll probably get Khan, but already have the older TOS big three so am feeling less compelled to wait for these. I know the Khan won't fit, but I have an eclectic collection so don't really care.

I'm in the "tired of waiting" camp. I'll probably get Khan, but already have the older TOS big three so am feeling less compelled to wait for these. I know the Khan won't fit, but I have an eclectic collection so don't really care.
I'm tired of waiting as well. It's to the point that I'm not sure i even want Saavik anymore.

When figures that I'm interested in are announced, I tend to plan around that. I reserve the space for them, sometimes sell figures, and plan around their eventual arrival. I'm guessing we all probably do that to some extent. I'm glad to know in advance that they are coming, but I do wish the wait wasn't quite so long.

I hope not, EXO's longer sculpted hair, have mostly all looked terrible.
They all suffer from horrible clay-helmet head, and it seems they get worse every time.
961p8u.gif
71Mpg9ZdFIL._AC_UF350,350_QL80_.jpg

532292-1725380230195.jpeg
961qe8.gif

Khan (title character) deserves better!
If they can do Kruge with proper hair, they can do Khan!
961npq.jpg

961nyv.jpg

Last edited:
Back