Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
😱 I just bought this from William Wang for full (resale) price this week lmao. You’re welcome everyone, I triggered the reissue with my sacrifice.

No regrets and it’s on its way to me now, but damn I should have waited a few more days before pulling the trigger lol.
We thank you!

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    482.9 KB
Dang, I was really looking forward to this, but $180 feels a little steep for an extra body for me…. I could probably mitigate by flipping the clothes, but still

Kit has the body/outfit + Set A of the arms up for PO.

Do the arms work for both Remake & AC Cloud or is it meant to be replacement arms just for the AC version?

pyMlmGV.png
If you are talking about the arms, they work for all bodies from Zack, Remake Cloud to 1st Class Cloud. However the tonality and muscle definition differs from each.

Arm Set A is for AC Cloud Headsculpt

Arm Set B is for RE Cloud Headsculpt

Difference for both are the tonality, Arm Set A has a much paler/ligher tone compared to RE Cloud headsculpt, the difference is obvious when you have the two of them side by side.

Arm Set C is for Zack Headsculpt (both young and older)

The muscle tonality for Zack is more defined and larger compared to both Cloud's.

If you don't care for the color, then you get Arm Set A since that's the only Arm Set you can get internationally. If you want to get it for Remake Cloud then you have to get Arm Set B.

any word if the shinra grunt will be going to be pre-order this year? it's still Aeirth & AC Sephiroth planned right?
Only AC Sephiroth has been opened on CM Warehouse (Taobao) for advanced pre-order, no news yet except that boss is exploring moveable eyes and full silicone body.

Yeah, I made this between the release of the VTS Cloud and the GameToys Cloud, because I hated the VTS headsculpt and we hadn't seen the updated GT one yet. I wound up not doing anything with it since I was happy with the GT figure, but I do still have the model, if you've got a 3D printer.
I Do have a 3d printer, i've been looking EVERYWHERE for a good head sculpt of Cloud and yours looks amazing

Nabbed body + arms from Kit, tremendously happy with that. I had actually been avoiding the thread because I was so bummed out about not getting them on initial release, just as well I decided to look in when I did!

Hopefully this doesn't affect production on AC Sephiroth and Aeris though.

They should offer the AC sculpt separately too then.
There are folks in China who removed the Remake Cloud's front hair and replaced it with the 1st Class Soldier front hair, it works but you need to have some skill and know how.

And no, I don't know how they did it since I don't have Remake Cloud with me but I suppose they heat up the front hair to soften the glue or something.

There are folks in China who removed the Remake Cloud's front hair and replaced it with the 1st Class Soldier front hair, it works but you need to have some skill and know how.
Do you have photos of that?

Back