Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did you do to lengthen Zack's neck ?I'm interested

I bought a neck extender peg from "Head without Neck Studio" and it's a perfect fit.

Screenshot 2024-09-22 at 21.03.46.png

Well said, and similar to the message and advice you gave me when I first messaged you about my Ryu's cracked shoulder a few months ago, because I had it happen first before silverfox, but fortunately, my Ryu was not as bad. Still sucks to have it happen, and after months of emailing, they're sending me a replacement, but they said it can't be the original body, but it'll be the newer Battle Ryu body. At least now thanks to your advice, I know how to preserve this new body a bit better!
View attachment 726238
I wonder if the newer bodies will update the materials to prevent this kind of cracking. They originally advertised the ability of these bodies to withstand extreme posing for long periods of time. If they crack like this from even the slight out of cast pose people are mistaking for "museum" pose, that makes these figures almost dead on arrival. It wouldn't be as much of an issue if these bodies were part of their regular line up of bodies, but their uniqueness is a negative because you have nothing to replace them with once they rip. Clothed Ryu is somewhat fine, but shirtless is basically impossible to hide the rips.

Anyone have a direct line to Iconiq to see if they've addressed these issues, or if these are even issues on a mass scale? I really wonder if they are unique to certain geographical locations due to humidity, heat etc.

Back