Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So now they're going to copy another studio's sculpt? This is all so weird.

I find it funny that there's such an uproar though, this isn't the first studio to mislead people with the proto pics.

I'm one of those folks that preordered the FA Studio Tifa. I wasn't even sure I'd go through with it, honestly, because it's just so expensive. And I'm not even sure where the heck I'd put it. And it might look weird by itself, and I certainly don't have room for a companion piece. But I didn't want to miss out, so I totally leaped in because of FOMO. :|

The head sculpt picture that got shared was disappointing, but I didn't cancel right away. I figured I'd just sort of wait and see what happened next. Sounds like maybe there's some hope still here.

I also have some various 1/6ths on preorder (like Gametoys), but, geez, looking around, I don't have a spot for any of those either. Maybe I do need to reevaluate some decisions... :LOL:

I'm one of those folks that preordered the FA Studio Tifa. I wasn't even sure I'd go through with it, honestly, because it's just so expensive. And I'm not even sure where the heck I'd put it. And it might look weird by itself, and I certainly don't have room for a companion piece. But I didn't want to miss out, so I totally leaped in because of FOMO. :|

The head sculpt picture that got shared was disappointing, but I didn't cancel right away. I figured I'd just sort of wait and see what happened next. Sounds like maybe there's some hope still here.

I also have some various 1/6ths on preorder (like Gametoys), but, geez, looking around, I don't have a spot for any of those either. Maybe I do need to reevaluate some decisions... :LOL:
I have the same issue with space so I'll be making more shadow boxes.

Yeah between the Star Man Toys Tifa figures coming soon, Gametoys and ACG I might have to do this too 🤣. Do I need two sets of combat and the purple dress really?

Back