Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the PMs fellow collectors. I’ll get back to you in a bit.
Ideally I would ship them out to a buyer as a lot. Like I mentioned, I’m not looking to make any money off of them. Just want to recoup what I paid for them.
We all know eBay sellers like to fleece us. That’s not my intention at all.
Hi,

I am interested in the 2nd Class Zack body. :)

Just wondering if anyone here is still chasing after any of the GAMETOYS FF7 releases?
Been debating selling mine. They’re all BNIB, never displayed.
Have:
1) Cloud and Fenrir
2) Cloud and Hardy Daytona
3) Zack 1st Class
4) Sephiroth
5) Zack Second Class body
6) Cloud 1st Class body
7) The extra arms that were released x2 each version

Not looking for any profits, but also don’t want to lose money on them.
Very interested in Zack 2nd Class body

I’ll be posting a sale thread later today. On night shifts currently so my replies are sporadic. My apologies.
I’ll post whatever I paid for them (like I said, not looking for ANY profit), and whether or not that included shipping at the time of my purchase.

Been a long time member now, and had good interactions with fellow collectors here, so I’m looking for PayPal F&F.

Ryu can vouch for me as him and I have been dealing with each other quite a bit recently.

All of them are in their original brown shipper, for the Fenrir and Hardy Daytona, I may have to add some extra padding to ensure their safe arrival to you.

US and CA buyers are obviously ideal, but I don’t discriminate 😂, as long as you carry the costs of shipping.

Back