Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take it there's been no further word on the Shinra trooper set that Walter posted photos of earlier in the year?

I think GT makes an effort to not have too many preorders open at once. Hopefully once Tifa ships (and I still think it's soon, even if this second batch of first class bodies delayed her) and their only active preorder is Noctis, we'll see some movement on other figures. Grunt Cloud seemed to be the most far along, so I'll still be a little surprised if he doesn't get produced (whereas I would be surprised if Wall Market Dress Cloud does get made), but they may decide to go with one of the figures we've only teases of, Aerith being the logical choice, but Yuna also had a full outfit already prototyped.

I think GT makes an effort to not have too many preorders open at once. Hopefully once Tifa ships (and I still think it's soon, even if this second batch of first class bodies delayed her) and their only active preorder is Noctis, we'll see some movement on other figures. Grunt Cloud seemed to be the most far along, so I'll still be a little surprised if he doesn't get produced (whereas I would be surprised if Wall Market Dress Cloud does get made), but they may decide to go with one of the figures we've only teases of, Aerith being the logical choice, but Yuna also had a full outfit already prototyped.

I’d say Star Man Tifa will be out first unless all these companies are playing chicken with each other to see how SE reacts

There's that AC Sephiroth prototype with PERS kicking about as well, would love to see that next.

Honestly I wouldn't mind if they went with a schedule of one main figure and one or two costume/body sets per year; it may be low output and long lead times but if that's what it takes to avoid SE ninjas and maintain the quality they're becoming known for, then so be it.

Back