finally got a ht predator!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lt0778

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm new to ht collecting, so kinda excited that i finally got a predator it's from the first movie with Arnold as dutch. I can't see myself collecting anything else unless it's a 1/6 figure. I've got lots of 7inch figures to unload now so I can feed the addiction. :chew

Congrats, dude ans welcome to the show! HT Predators are amazing and now that you have the 1/6 bug, it will be hard to shake. Look forward to seeing your collection grow!

I'm new to ht collecting, so kinda excited that i finally got a predator it's from the first movie with Arnold as dutch. I can't see myself collecting anything else unless it's a 1/6 figure. I've got lots of 7inch figures to unload now so I can feed the addiction. :chew

It starts with P1... then you'll want to at least have the Preds from the first two movies... then you'll realize there's just no end. HT Preds rock. Congrats, dood:rotfl!

You sound like me when I bought my Scar years ago...after that I sold all of my McFarlane crap and bought the Celtic. It was sooooo worth it.

Yup, you have advanced to level 2 next will be Cinemaquette and 1:1 collecting. And yes, there is no ending you'll see more cool things and want it. :duhBut totally awesome hobby enjoy the ride.:chew

Once i get it next week i will try to post up pics, i just got it off evil bay. So it's being shipped on monday, hope to have it by the weekend. I can't wait!

:welcome

Welcome to the club my friend. I know how you feel. Though I've been collecting 1:6 for awhile now. I started with smaller figs too. Everyone's collections will always evolve. I'm starting to get into 1:1 busts. My ultimate goal in the future will be a 1:1 Endoskeleton. But yea...this is only the first step. You'll want more and more and more real soon. Good luck on your hunt!

You should keep your 7" Predators as companion pieces to their 1/6th versions. No reason to get rid of them unless thats your way to fund your HT stuff.

Welcome I only started after xmas my self and got the 1/6 bug. Sticking with with the terminator line for now. Had to fight myself from buying the DX Joker and a few of the preds tho lol

Congrats, you stepped in a larger world!! :) Hot Toys are the best in 1:6. Their Predators are awesome, can't wait to be able to assemble and display mine.

Congratulations for the pred! I only have the P2 pred from HT but I love the hell out of it. Such a beautifull peace. And yes I just can't stop collecting HT figures now! :D I want more preds and other figures and I hope Predators will be good enough to buy the preds!!!!:monkey5 Damn my wallet!!:lol

What do you need to assemble bro?

I have Predator 2 Battle Damaged (already customized with glow in the dark paint and will ask for tips when ready to assemble in a couple of months), Predator 1 and Machiko (got a pair of long sleeves for her to cover the ugly elbow joints), all boxed for now due to lack of display space. The last 2 won't need too much assembly, but Pred 2 might. :)

Man the first predator Is always the best!!!!!! you need to get your self one of the old ones that you have to built!! those are hella fun!!!!

Back