Sideshow 1/6 Garindan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b41eb364-31f7-4ab6-b0f4-c10e94f82468_text.gif

f5ae0e1b-1b94-4fe4-8e5a-75932eaf7c2c_text.gif
The most 80's movie ever made...

In the end it may be a sad miscalculation that SSC chose Labria and Garindan over Hammerhead and Snaggletooth, and chose Barada over a Gamorrean. Who knows - maybe HT staked out a claim on doing Hammerhead and Gamorrean?They are a truly bizarre omission, especially given SSC did them before.
My bet is those figures would be too cost prohibitive to make (Hammerhead and Gamorrean)...

My bet is those figures would be too cost prohibitive to make (Hammerhead and Gamorrean)...
Yeah I was saying a week or two ago that Gammy and Hammy were engineered to work with SSC stock bodies that are now outdated so I imagine those unique sculpted arms and legs that both have would need to be completely retooled, so essentially starting again and too expensive.

One can always dream. I cannot even imagine how they'd go about making them articulated though. A 100% seamless, silicone covered Rebo anyone?...
When I made my 1/6 Rebo band I thought about adding some basic articulation but decided that they really didn't need any, so I just have nice little statues.

It's not a huge amount of work to improve it - it's a really solid base. The body proportions are the hardest thing to tweak, nose repaint easiest.

Hmmm, decisions, Garindan or save £12 and get the standard Batman Returns figure🤪 It's been mentioned plenty of times but it's a crazy price for such a basic figure.
Screenshot_20240921_100700_Chrome.jpg

Back