finally got a ht predator!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hicks was my first Hot Toys figure ever. I can still remember how psyched I was when I finished building him up and realized how freaking intricate and amazing he was. After that, there was no going back.

You should keep your 7" Predators as companion pieces to their 1/6th versions. No reason to get rid of them unless thats your way to fund your HT stuff.
i've tried this plan and it didn't work for long.
when HT put out their AvP preds i got them and still kept the McF versions.
then, when HT made P2 figures i said "____ it" and sold off my McF collection and started getting those.
now i don't have any 7" alien/predator stuff and i dunno if i'll ever bother to go back to it.

then again, those NECA preds look amazing so far. i'm guessing i'm gonna fall off the wagon here in a few months.

Welcome I only started after xmas my self and got the 1/6 bug. Sticking with with the terminator line for now. Had to fight myself from buying the DX Joker and a few of the preds tho lol

i also purchased the ht joker he's coming in before the predator.:D

i also purchased the ht joker he's coming in before the predator.:D

Think I iv lost the fight now :/ geting paid this week so Joker might be on his way lol

This hobby is way to addictive

Edit: I lost it Dx joker is on his way

Last edited:
so the figure finally got here today,and i tell ya pictures do not do this figure justice. seeing this thing in person, it's truly a work of art. if you are a predator fan this is a must own. if you don't own it by now go out and get it. i'll post a pic when i can figure out how to do that.

Back