FoxBox Studio God complex - Inari Jin & Inari (Thailand Toy Expo 2013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in for the whole line up if they had kept it at least consistent with $198 including shipping. I didn't think it was too much since they make a very limited amount of the figures and they do look great. the clothing is well made.

The prices have been what has kept me out of the line so far. There is no reason why an unlicensed original IP like this should be so expensive. That was one of the things 3A had going for them when it came to the human figures. They charge eighty to one hundred thirty per figure.

I'm kinda on the fence about this one. I have Hermes and Hades, and Inari is the one I'm least excited about. From the shots of the Thailand show, the paint work is a little sloppy for my taste. Unless the actual production paint is clean, I might go for it.
I'm with grphyx1, I wish they'd kept the $165 + shipping or $198 including shipping as with the first two.
I was really looking forward to Ares. I just love that design.

An other thing that turns me off besides the new price, is that they made a toy fare exclusive this time. I know, virtually every other toy company does it, so, why shouldn't they? I'm just tired of chasing after exclusives.

Well, they sure have some other interesting figures coming. We'll see how that comes along.

I was very sorry to miss Hermes and Hades but was ready to jump in on this series. Sadly, Inari is not firing on any cylinders for me. Pre-ordered this instead.

I was somewhat excited for this at first, but now I feel like I've came back to my senses. I heard Hermes was really fragile and most of the reviews and shots I have seen of Hades are underwhelming. I don't think these figures warrant the high price tag and the delays for their releases are ridiculous. Hades took almost a year to come out if I recall.

The steam punk figures (sixth vision) look like they could be interesting. if this is the new pricing for the God Complex line then I'll end at the two I have.

An other thing that turns me off besides the new price, is that they made a toy fare exclusive this time. I know, virtually every other toy company does it, so, why shouldn't they? I'm just tired of chasing after exclusives.

Well, they sure have some other interesting figures coming. We'll see how that comes along.

Realized I don't have the room for new lines so going to unload my Hades...was never displayed. if anyone has an interest. please PM me.

Back