Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Still one Vander scratch-off winner out there, and the mail man was not good to me today, either.

Here's hoping...

zkS_zr.gif

SSFALL16C5M8BEEV

Treat Yo Self Part 2!*

*To $20 off a $50 purchase of select items...

:wink1:

Got my Mort T-Shirt today :yess:

Nice quality material. Thinking I should have grabbed a sweatshirt too.

Zazzle should have another sale code around Black Friday, I think it went as low as 60% off last year, so if you want something else that would be the time to get it.

I have 2 other designs (non spook related) I'm waiting to print on the next big discount code.

The 4 exclusive star wars ones
At at
Kit
Plo
?
Haye to break it to you, but they have 8 recent SW exclusives. Besides the ones you listed:
GITD Yoda
sabine
grievous
Scarif trooper
resistance rey

Winner Winner MORT Dinner!!!!

156454c56d004e3fc8e78d6615050be7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats Lance!

I haven't opened mine yet :lol
Whatcha waiting for? :thwack

The 4 exclusive star wars ones
At at
Kit
Plo
?

What
I need those
Resistance Rey is pretty hard to find, at least in my area... The below 3 just came out within the last two weeks, so you may be able to find them somewhere, but they certainly aren't easy to find. I ordered Sabine online (no longer available), found Grievous at one store, and Scarif at another...
sabine
grievous
Scarif trooper

If you want me to pick them up for you, if I find them again, I can...

Resistance Rey is pretty hard to find, at least in my area... The below 3 just came out within the last two weeks, so you may be able to find them somewhere, but they certainly aren't easy to find. I ordered Sabine online (no longer available), found Grievous at one store, and Scarif at another...
sabine
grievous
Scarif trooper

If you want me to pick them up for you, if I find them again, I can...
Cool
Thx
I will be looking tomorrow
If you find them lmk....buy one get one free is a great deal

I forgot about this picture i meant to post earlier, Thank you zod for the scarf, I have been using it every day for the past weeks. it's really nice to wear because it is not too bulky. thanks!

FWipydh.jpg

I forgot about this picture i meant to post earlier, Thank you zod for the scarf, I have been using it every day for the past weeks. it's really nice to wear because it is not too bulky. thanks!

FWipydh.jpg

:rock I wish it were scarf weather here.

FWipydh.jpg
If that's a selfie, you should really be wearing that scarf around your face!

I think my Mort kit arrived yesterday, will check it tonight.

I know I still owe a winner announcement on the zombie deaths contest. life has been hell the last week, I will try to get to it before the end of this week.

Back