Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Looks like this guy stopped buying PF's a long time ago...
collegehumor.ab2b660881540e44eb5ee255f0e9ffaa.jpg

LOL Whoever designed that statue had to of done that on purpose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:thud::slap:gah::cuckoo:

Where are the laser beams???
I guess the moment when the green got brighter, that was supposed to be the laser. I expected more, but it's still entertaining. It goes off whenever I start the car, or when I plug anything into one of the USB ports. I already have Death Star fuzzy dice hanging from my mirror, so it matches. Gives my car a "theme", lol.

I guess the moment when the green got brighter, that was supposed to be the laser. I expected more, but it's still entertaining. It goes off whenever I start the car, or when I plug anything into one of the USB ports. I already have Death Star fuzzy dice hanging from my mirror, so it matches. Gives my car a "theme", lol.

So you're saying that your car is a Death Trap???? LOL

i really want this full set

one day ill get it

I've always wanted that Metallica toy set, just never picked it up.
Take a time out from whatever you're doing and enjoy! :rock

Every time I hear that song I think of this scene now lol.

I've been rocking this song for most of my life. Me and my friends played it for our junior high talent show.

Mesa Boogie?

No. I don't have that kind of money. My figure collection keeps me broke. It's a Crate tube amp head. My stack is also Crate; four twelve inch speakers per box. I only use one box in my living room, but for most other occasions I'll use two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every time I hear that song I think of this scene now lol.

I've been rocking this song for most of my life. Me and my friends played it for our junior high talent show.

Never seen that movie! I can't believe it now!
Whatever my rating is I will tack on another point on top of it just because they used the right song. :rock

Damn, NES Classic sold out all over the friggin place!

Amazon's site was ********. I added it to my cart about 8 times and every time it said my cart was empty. **** them and **** Nintendo for not making it more available. My local Gamestop got 5 in and the ****ing employees got those. I want to get it for my wife for Christmas, but I'm not spending more than retail on it. She may get a card with a picture of it on the front and the message "You'll get one when I can find one" inside.

Back