Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my new phone case for the Christmas season. I don’t care if we haven’t hit Thanksgiving yet—I’m switching it out now. :lol

6bea4b0b3baf1fe87f5e58ed789e54c6.jpg

Awesome! "'Tis the season to kneel!"
Clever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I truely am happy that you enjoy my art so much as to decorate your phone with it. Thank you, my friend.

I have my regular avatar on my usual phone case, but I couldn’t help but get myself one for the holidays too. Your art will be my avatar for life—everyone that sees it and knows me thinks it’s a drawing of me. :lol

I truely am happy that you enjoy my art so much as to decorate your phone with it. Thank you, my friend.

I have my regular avatar on my usual phone case, but I couldn’t help but get myself one for the holidays too. Your art will be my avatar for life—everyone that sees it and knows me thinks it’s a drawing of me. :lol

i might do something with my crow too. it is too perfect, i might get some stickers to put on stuff or something

ZkrIC6H.gif

Freaktacular Secret Santa 2017

I can't believe this is the 4th year we've done this :rock :rock

I don’t want this to be stressful for anyone—there’s already a lot going on for people this time of year—but there need to be some ground rules.

If you say you’re going to participate THEN PARTICIPATE. We haven't had a problem so far so let's not start now.

Gift value of around $20. If you want to surprise someone with more then that’s your prerogative—I’m sure the lucky person won't complain.

Send your gift so it will be received before Christmas, and we can all post what we got starting Christmas day.

VrsJVHI.gif

Send me a PM with:

1. Your name and shipping address.

2. State whether or not you will send a gift internationally (one way to avoid international shipping costs may be to buy something directly from that country’s Amazon website and have it ship from there).

3. Include a license/character of interest to give your Secret Santa an idea for gifts--this doesn’t mean you’re guaranteed anything related to it but for those that want the information they’ll have it.

4. Shirt size.

5. Preferred gaming system.

6. If you prefer DVD, Blu Ray, or digital movie codes.

When I get a PM, I’ll add your name to the list and keep it updated in the Freaktacular thread.

Let me know you want to participate by Friday, 12/1/2017. You’ll get paired up and information sent to you over the weekend. Gifts will probably need to be sent by around 12/18/2017 at the latest to make sure they get there by Christmas.

GeneralZodLives
Angry Kal-El
Shawpaw
mrdbios
HAPPYBOY
Trash Panda
LaMelnik
xipotec
punkg42
XDUCKETTX
Darth Madden
ApeManRyan
Centurion

Just a reminder about Secret Santa if anyone not on the list is interested.

I want to participate, but I'm worried about being late if I get hospitalized again... I'll be a last-minute sign up if you remind us again closer to the deadline Zod :) Want to make sure I'm not in a white room strapped to a bed.

Buying the MU8000 65 inch Samsung for myself for Xmas....

This after the Ghostbuster from BW....

I must have been a good boy this year.

I'm really wanting to get a Keurig again. My last one bonked out so I'm trying to find the best deal. Also hoping to get some new slippers. I'm kind of hoping the Sphero Star Wars stuff goes down on Amazon. I want to get the evil BB-9E and R2-D2

Nabbed that Sony XBR55X900E from Fry's. They had the Black Friday price plus a promo that included sales tax in the sale price. ($998 total.)
I'm glad I took back that 6 series Samsung. It was $601 and nowhere near as good of a picture as the 8 series Samsung.

Nabbed that Sony XBR55X900E from Fry's. They had the Black Friday price plus a promo that included sales tax in the sale price. ($998 total.)

That’s the other one I am watching but the 65 is still 1400.

That’s the other one I am watching but the 65 is still 1400.

Yeah, that's just too much for me too. I have a small living room. So I think this 55 is a good compromise.

I'm really wanting to get a Keurig again. My last one bonked out so I'm trying to find the best deal. Also hoping to get some new slippers. I'm kind of hoping the Sphero Star Wars stuff goes down on Amazon. I want to get the evil BB-9E and R2-D2
Maybe you could fix it. This guy has a tip:

https://youtu.be/2oPsqavVNoM

I love my Keurig

I have a feeling this guy doesn't:

https://youtu.be/2oPsqavVNoM

R2 is currently $129 (28% off).

Back