Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

I wish I'd gotten the procedure on my back done this week instead of last. Trying to keep up with all this while at work is incredibly difficult.

I finally got a new phone so now I do not know how to connect to chat with this one, iphone 5. If someone can tell me how then you can bet I'll be in chat.
Download Tapatalk its an app

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

No way I can keep up with everything today...

Oh and thanks for the entry into the finals of your contest Surly! I wasn't able to get back on here last night, but I did see you posted it a loooong ways back :lol Looking forward to it! Love how your second one got sniped from an old post you made! That was actually really good...I can't imagine anyone getting that one any other way! :lol And the final one will be even tougher?

2640582-0673041663-GIF-W.gif

:lol

First world problems, I wanna go for a nap for an hour or two but don't want to miss any contests or other goodies.

Re: Spooktacular 2014

Boba Ben's Creative Writing Contest

Okay. I'm holding a contest. I'll leave it open over the weekend so everybody should hopefully be able to participate if they want to. The winner will get a 12" vinyl Godzilla 1989 figure by X-Plus from my personal collection.

I love short horror stories, but I don't have a ton of time right now. That's where you come in. Quote this post and respond with your best one to two sentence short horror story. The one that I find the creepiest and most bone chilling wins. One entry per person, please.

Here's an article you can read for inspiration:
21 Chilling Two-Sentence Horror Stories to Creep You Out - Dread Central

Here's a blurry photo I took of the figure.

I may be too late, but it is worth trying since I love this figure.

The severed hand crawled across the floor towards Mr. Vincent. The fingers spouted tentacles and wormed their way into the ears of the unconscious man, trying desperately to access his visual cortex.

Back