Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

I think there were too many words in that first quote for me to line it up right. I got all excited knowing the movie and moved on to The Devil's Rejects quote too soon. Oh well, Crow was still faster anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry...Could have been...Wine? :Lol:
I'll add an 11th set of quotes. :)

Crows?

giphy_s.gif

I'm sorry...Could have been...Wine? :Lol:
I'll add an 11th set of quotes. :)

Congratulations to Crow! I'm only making excuses anyway.[emoji12] (stupid digital keypad on my phone) LOL

You guys are a lot of fun. I'm glad I joined this thread! I've gotta get some sleep for work in the morning though. I think I'll stick around to see what Crows gets before I go to bed.

sorry!

I have a question, what happens if I get a prize that someone else was hoping for? (I know someone else mentioned really really wanting that name tag) if I pick the wrong number? i know the contest is not to pick a prize but i was wondering,

The key is to not pick that number, but if you do, sit back in your chair and laugh maniacally for as long as you can, then pause, and begin the laugh again.

any number could be any prize, I was just wondering because the reason I never entered Zod's hellraiser box contest is because the movie scares me and the Exorcist scares me as well so I was wondering if my number happens to be those then do I trade it with someone else or something? Im asking before i pick a number. just curious

any number could be any prize, I was just wondering because the reason I never entered Zod's hellraiser box contest is because the movie scares me and the Exorcist scares me as well so I was wondering if my number happens to be those then do I trade it with someone else or something? Im asking before i pick a number

If you get the pic of Regan, then, Hell yes! I'll trade with you!!! :wave

any number could be any prize, I was just wondering because the reason I never entered Zod's hellraiser box contest is because the movie scares me and the Exorcist scares me as well so I was wondering if my number happens to be those then do I trade it with someone else or something? Im asking before i pick a number

I'm sure you could offer it up as a trade with someone else who wins who is a fan of those movies and would like to make the deal.

any number could be any prize, I was just wondering because the reason I never entered Zod's hellraiser box contest is because the movie scares me and the Exorcist scares me as well so I was wondering if my number happens to be those then do I trade it with someone else or something? Im asking before i pick a number. just curious

I can't really change the rules...but I guess if you want to change ONE TIME it'll be ok. But that means XDuckettX and Centurion and GeneralZodLives also has that option too...but just for RIGHT NOW. Trade in your prize for another and I will recycle the unwanted back into the contest...but just for now for the 4 winners. :)

I can't really change the rules...but I guess if you want to change ONE TIME it'll be ok. But that means XDuckettX and Centurion and GeneralZodLives also has that option too...but just for RIGHT NOW. Trade in your prize for another and I will recycle the unwanted back into the contest...but just for now for the 4 winners. :)

So, if nobody objects, I'll trade for the pic of Regan.

200_s.gif

But only if everyone is OK with that.

Back