Fresh Monkey Fiction Presents "Operation Monster Force" (1/12 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
060c6fa7-8c43-432f-b263-87fefc8c767e.jpg

6860eda7-727d-4086-a585-22d4a8998167.jpg

Looks like FMF is releasing an alternate color version of their vampire army builder as well.

I'm loving the Order of the Crimson Moon series! These are exclusive to BBTS and will have stretch goals for some expanded releases if these get enough pre-orders. One of the stretch goals I think you'll want to get released!
If you want this, we all need to pre-order. They come out next year... hopefully on time.
FMF Order Of The Crimson Moon.jpg

More info here:
https://www.freshmonkeyfiction.com/the-order-of-the-crimson-moon

Last edited:
Fresh Monkey Fiction's Big Bad Toy Store exclusive sub Monster Force line :Order of the Crimson Moon" has reached it's funding goal so, all the figures are now available to order on BBTS.
They will reveal Wave 2 in July and have wave 3 planned.
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?Company=385
FMF Order Of The Crimson Moon Crimson Moon Exterminator.jpg

FMF Order Of The Crimson Moon Count Ironmoon.jpg

FMF Order Of The Crimson Moon Major Noir.jpg

FMF Order Of The Crimson Moon Wolfsbane.jpg

FMF Order Of The Crimson Moon Crimson Moon Legionnaire.jpg

FMF Order Of The Crimson Moon Crimson Moon Noir Elete Guard.jpg

FMF Order Of The Crimson Moon.jpg

Really enthusiastic about these figures, they're some of the most imaginative character designs in 1:12 scale. FMF announced that the Crimson Moon figures will have the same ball/socket style waist joint like FMF's 1:12 scale Santa Claws figures (an improvement on a few of the Monster Force figures) so, they should be poseable enough. I only wish they were cheaper.

FMF has said their first Monster Force figures should ship late this summer.

Last edited:
Yeah I’ve ordered a bunch of them and hope they actually ship in smallish waves because they aren’t cheap. I’ve got some of the Santas and they’re everything you’d want out of a Santa figure but I’m curious how these more poseable figures will be. I love me some Monsters so it immediately got my attention.

Really liking the international GI Joe references with of the figures that are essentially Red Laser and Red Jackal among others. They have some great unique designs to them too.

I appreciate the imaginative work around, like the "containment unit" for that pesky Zombie. ;)

I only have two of the Monster Force and two of the Crimson Moon pre-ordered.

FMF announced more figures at Joe Fest, these screenshots are from the A Toy Kinda Mood Youtube Livestream you can watch here:
They also announced a partnership with Popcultcha in Australia for their 1:12 scale Operation Monster Force line, no other announcements for FMF's other stuff yet.

Fresh Monkey Fiction Operation Monster Force 05.jpg

Fresh Monkey Fiction Operation Monster Force 07.jpg

Fresh Monkey Fiction Operation Monster Force 08.jpg

Fresh Monkey Fiction Operation Monster Force 09.jpg

Another line announced in planning from Fresh Monkey Fiction is Soldiers Of Fortune, this will also be a BBTS & assumably a Popcultcha exclusive.
Fresh Monkey Fiction Soldiers of Fortune 01.jpg

Fresh Monkey Fiction Soldiers of Fortune 02.jpg

Fresh Monkey Fiction Soldiers of Fortune 03.jpg

Fresh Monkey Fiction Soldiers of Fortune 04.jpg

Fresh Monkey Fiction Soldiers of Fortune Head Accessory Set.jpg

These Soldiers of Fortune accessory sets were shown at Joe Fest, the best image I have of them:
Fresh Monkey Fiction Soldiers of Fortune Accessory Sets Screenshot 01.jpg

Head pack 01 is a must for me to create my own 1/12 scale Adventure Team. Glad to see someone is filling the void since Hasbro didn’t do this for the Classified line to celebrate Joe’s 60th anniversary.

Nice to see Dr Quest, I mean Rand.

Head pack 01 is a must for me to create my own 1/12 scale Adventure Team. Glad to see someone is filling the void since Hasbro didn’t do this for the Classified line to celebrate Joe’s 60th anniversary.

Nice to see Dr Quest, I mean Rand.
They did chat during the livestream about flocking those heads btw. I don't think they know if they will do that or not.

Back