Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thinking about getting the regular. I am trying to sell my Raiders Indy PF and if I do I will have the extra funds and an empty spot. I don't really have anything horror related in the room and Jason would fit the bill. I am so stuck between really liking this piece and feeling so so about it. It is starting to grow on me. My friend put his in a great spot in his theater room and it does look Awsome.

...I am so stuck between really liking this piece and feeling so so about it. It is starting to grow on me. My friend put his in a great spot in his theater room and it does look Awsome.
That which is admired quickly often loses its luster. That which we appreciate over time often shines forever.

-Barbarian

That which is admired quickly often loses its luster. That which we appreciate over time often shines forever.

-Barbarian
Ah, how I miss Barbarian's moments of philosophical instrospection.

barbpinup.jpg

Alright ski! Now next time, don't be stupid :D

jason-voorhees-o.gif

Congrats, Ski!!! :rock :hi5:

Congrats, Welcome to the exclusive club :wink1:

Congrats, Ski!

Congrats Skiman!!

Hopefully next time you'll listen to reason and just get this from the get-go INSTEAD OF PRIORITIZING ____ING BLACK SUIT ELEKTRA INSTEAD :slap:slap

:D

Congrats Dave, your perseverance paid off :rock

fat-kid-laughing-o.gif

Thanks mate.
How is the program of Sideshow.
Release they once a month?
And on which days?
This al is new for me guys.
I hope you understand.
Thanks
No worries, nick. Products are normally released with the newsletter, which comes out on the afternoon (Sideshow time) of every Thursday.

Back