Furiosa (May 24, 2024)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There'll probably be a big drop off for that Bad Boys movie. It saddens me that every time I see Bad Boys it's this movie and not the Morales/Penn movie.

Last edited:
I must admit, although not being enamored by Fury Road, I'm quietly optimistic now about Furiosa after all you silly buggers going mental about it. :ROFLMAO:

Just watched 1 & 2 last night, so Thunderdome and FR before Furiosa hits streaming (which shouldn't be too long now).

Hadn't seen 1 in a few years and it felt a bit rough, but 2 is still good.

Personally, I'd like to see more of the "world" than just the car chases. I think there could be so much fertile ground to explore that we haven't seen. The original 3 always felt very bound by geography - although at the end of 2 they talk about going to the coast - what would that be like? What other tribes, etc are along the way there?

So many video games have been amazing in that MM inspired post-apocalyptic world (even the MM game itself was insane) that it feels like there could be so much more on the screen than just the cars and trucks.

But from what I've read here, Miller seems to have brought more of that this time around?

It’s simple, cast Smith as Max in the next one. :lol
will-smith-slaps-chris-rock-9tdpd79yfmrq5p39.gif

You can only hide a personality like that for so long. Still going to enjoy the old classics in my collection (like Independence Day and Men In Black), but I'm not gonna endorse any post-slap productions if it has so much as a one second cameo of that sorry ass loser...

You can only hide a personality like that for so long. Still going to enjoy the old classics in my collection (like Independence Day and Men In Black), but I'm not gonna endorse any post-slap productions if it has so much as a one second cameo of that sorry ass loser...
I'll admit it changed my view of him.....
Sad really.

I'm guessing that's his wife? So, what's the story there?...
Rumor mill says Chris Rock had poked fun at Jada Smith before, making fun of her acting and other things, and Will told him to stop, it was not appreciated.

Chris didn't listen and made the joke at the Oscars ....

Back