G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cobra Trench Viper and Bunker: YES! I think these will sell enough to warrant doing more mini playsets like the Watchtower and Bivowac. (Joe's are currently getting wrecked in the vehicles department). I might try and pick up 2, the full reveal will determine my choice.

I'm thinking PAC Rats might come first. I watched a review on Scrap Iron and his missile drone last week, and something I observed is once you take the missle rack system off the tread bottom base, you could use that base for anything. They just have to make three new "tops" and now you've got PAC Rats. Or, in theory, they just just keep making different tops and expand the range of possible PAC Rats.

IIRC, the original 80s RAH was a missile system, a laser system and a machine gun system. They've already got the mini gun system from the Strike Cycles and Roadblock. Also the M2 50 cal machine guns from the 60th set and now the new outpost. They could reuse the gun mount off the top of the VAMP and the four missile launcher rack from the Cobra vehicle. They could reuse a lot of existing molds and pump out 6-7 different PAC Rats.

I guess it's interesting how they'd work it. Would they do a figure plus drone pack, like Scrap Iron. Then do three of them. Or just do a PAC Rat set, with one rolling treaded base and three tops and two big tripods, which would force people to buy three sets to make all three. Or people would have to try to salvage some Scrap Iron drones to use as treaded bases.

Watchtower and Bivowac, as you said, would also be awesome.

Back