Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5103229310_c771cddafd_z.jpg

Perfect. :rock

I am still very new to the whole waitlist process, and sideshow in general. Hell..collecting in general.

I know it is sold out, but how long might be the wait/what are my odds if I tried to order a excl. gambit right now... I already have one that I bought from ebay, but I feel I may have over-paid for that one ($375)...and was now looking for another. I figured sold out means sold out...but I guess that line of logic doesn't apply to sideshow...

I am still very new to the whole waitlist process, and sideshow in general. Hell..collecting in general.

I know it is sold out, but how long might be the wait/what are my odds if I tried to order a excl. gambit right now... I already have one that I bought from ebay, but I feel I may have over-paid for that one ($375)...and was now looking for another. I figured sold out means sold out...but I guess that line of logic doesn't apply to sideshow...

No harm getting on the waitlist, even if it converts you can cancel it risk free. There have been conversions months after it's shipped so you never know. Emma PF is back on 2nd chance and she was shipped a very long time ago in a galaxy far away.

No harm getting on the waitlist, even if it converts you can cancel it risk free. There have been conversions months after it's shipped so you never know. Emma PF is back on 2nd chance and she was shipped a very long time ago in a galaxy far away.

could you explain what exactly "converting" means...like is it just that you get billed for it on your card, and then have a certain amount of time to actually cancel the order? Or is it just that you are given the option to purchase once this conversion takes place...

could you explain what exactly "converting" means...like is it just that you get billed for it on your card, and then have a certain amount of time to actually cancel the order? Or is it just that you are given the option to purchase once this conversion takes place...

Converting means they change your order status from waitlist (which start with W) to an actual order (which start with a T). When it has become a T you have got a confirmed order allocated to you.

Sideshow will send you an email to say that your waitlist is about to convert on a certain date, then you can cancel it or let it convert and become a real order. You can still cancel both when it is on the waitlist or an actual order BEFORE it ships.

In the case of Gambit it may ship very soon after it converts since the piece has already shipped.

So you still can cancel it when you get the email that it is about to convert.

Finally got around to uploading these pics, not the best but until i take the time time to take them with the actual camera. Man o Man was I excited when I got it!! Love This PF one of my pride and joys in my collection!!! Gambit rocks!!So happy it came intact besides the eyes, but NO regrets!!:yess::yess:
IMG01472.jpg

IMG01470.jpg

IMG01466.jpg

IMG01460.jpg

IMG01455.jpg

IMG01453.jpg

IMG01452.jpg

IMG01448.jpg

Nice! Do your self a favor and iron out the wrinkles in the coat. Does the figure a great deal of a favor by having a wrinkle free coat. I'll try to post pics of mine no later then tomorrow for all to see.

Gambit is awesome...I am new to sideshow collectibles (only have 2 PF so far), can Gambit be considered top 10 PFs of all time? or perhaps top 5?

rwihqo.jpg

Gambit is awesome...I am new to sideshow collectibles (only have 2 PF so far), can Gambit be considered top 10 PFs of all time? or perhaps top 5?

rwihqo.jpg

Nice pic Mamba. He's awesome and would make my top 5 Marvel list.

Welcome to the forum. Just a few more post and you're doomed to be elite like the rest of us!

Pics as promised of the ironed coat!-

kdk_0697.jpg

kdk_0698.jpg

kdk_0699.jpg

kdk_0701.jpg

I'm telling you guys, iron out those wrinkles in those coats, brings more life to the figure, and gives you an opportunity to play with the wiring in the coat.

I'm telling you guys, iron out those wrinkles in those coats, brings more life to the figure, and gives you an opportunity to play with the wiring in the coat.

Nice :clap, but isn't a pain to take off the jacket?

not really. just remove the head and card holding arm, then take the body off the stand and carefully remove the coat. Its not very hard at all.

Back