Gentle Giant: Shanna the She-Devil (Marvel)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a 10 day processing notice from BBTS that she is shipping soon.

I'm rather shocked because I haven't seen anything about this statue for a couple of months now, and BBTS of all places is shipping soon.

Am curious if anyone else ordered this, as this thread has been dead as a doornail lol.

I received the same notice, but I don't know how the production version looks like. GG has had problems where their production doesn't look like their prototype, from what I heard at Comic Con. Can any 1/4 scale GG statue collectors chime in?

I received the same notice, but I don't know how the production version looks like. GG has had problems where their production doesn't look like their prototype, from what I heard at Comic Con. Can any 1/4 scale GG statue collectors chime in?

I have the 1/4 scale GG ScarJo Black Widow and it is my grail :)

Still waiting for my email notification from SpecFiction......

Dang. Never seen this piece until now. LOVE the raptor.

Shanna ain't too bad either. :lol

BBTS shipped mine out today, but it will take at least a month to get to me since their shipping to Hawaii is the slowest possible. :p

I wasn't going to get this one but I changed my mind at the last second, picked one up at Spec Fiction for a good price.... I figured if I didn't do it now I would be stuck with aftermarket prices since GG doesn't usually have large ES's..

I wasn't going to get this one but I changed my mind at the last second, picked one up at Spec Fiction for a good price.... I figured if I didn't do it now I would be stuck with aftermarket prices since GG doesn't usually have large ES's..

And GG is just really stepping up there game. Really surprised with what they're producing over the last few years. No disrespect to them, but I feel the quality has improved tremendously.

Just bought 2 at 347.00 free shipping on amazons big retailer. So much better than BBTS. Got an extra for trade bait. BBTS over charges most of the time. Save is save and it adds up. She looks great! Love the GG stuff fully sculpted with amazing details and low ES. The way collecting should be imo.

Just bought 2 at 347.00 free shipping on amazons big retailer. So much better than BBTS. Got an extra for trade bait. BBTS over charges most of the time. Save is save and it adds up. She looks great! Love the GG stuff fully sculpted with amazing details and low ES. The way collecting should be imo.
Ohhh you are a flipper now?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Mine was shipped, the es is 270 apparently so if you're on the fence get it now while it's still at retail.

Yeah, very low ES. I just can't justify it, especially with little interest in the source material. BUT still can't deny it looks awesome.

Ohhh you are a flipper now?

I'm a trader, who wants to trade or sell the extra to but the jacked up prices on the ones I missed. Weird how people always talk about flippers and not over spenders who pays double or triple to obtain overpriced statues that we all missed. Selling and trading helps to cut down the costs to obtain another statue. With rising cost close to 500.00 to 1000.00 a statue now. It's survival to stay in the hobby. Besides there's plenty of time and still plenty for sale now. So if the people who has time to buy now does not buy it then it's anyone's game. Once it's gone then there's no one to blame for not buying when they are still for sale.
Mine is going to be here today can't wait! Only thing is I sure hope GG doesn't need a signature because I sure won't be home to sign for them. I want to trade this extra one for the 300 girl I missed out on by GG later on down the road. :wink1: but I'm surely keeping one in my own collection. GG has always been the most detail imo and love the fully sculpted no mixed media.

I'm a trader, who wants to trade or sell the extra to but the jacked up prices on the ones I missed. Weird how people always talk about flippers and not over spenders who pays double or triple to obtain overpriced statues that we all missed. Selling and trading helps to cut down the costs to obtain another statue. With rising cost close to 500.00 to 1000.00 a statue now. It's survival to stay in the hobby. Besides there's plenty of time and still plenty for sale now. So if the people who has time to buy now does not buy it then it's anyone's game. Once it's gone then there's no one to blame for not buying when they are still for sale.
Mine is going to be here today can't wait! Only thing is I sure hope GG doesn't need a signature because I sure won't be home to sign for them. I want to trade this for the 300 girl I missed out on by GG later on down the road. :wink1:
You sold a huge PF collection a year or two ago. What are you collecting now?

You sold a huge PF collection a year or two ago. What are you collecting now?

Superheroes, movies, disney but nothing coming out, horror, bishoujo, 80s pcs as far as statues. Toys all 80s, and 90s stuff is awesome! I had to buy back a few that I sold off because now I have a little more room for them. Also sold off all the GG and plan to stay away until I saw shanna. Now thinking about buying back sweet pea which was so awesome. But must resist. Can't buy everything with so much coming out. I want to get a 1:3 sooner or later as well. Space is filling up so fast. My dream statue I missed is wolf lsf. I just need to figure out how to cut cost on that 4k thing. Then I wonder if it will arrive damage like so many did. Scary thinking about it.
As for shanna I checked the tracking and it's at my front door outside now. I hope no one steals both boxes away by late tonight when I return home.

Superheroes, movies, disney but nothing coming out, horror, bishoujo, 80s pcs as far as statues. Toys all 80s, and 90s stuff is awesome! I had to buy back a few that I sold off because now I have a little more room for them. Also sold off all the GG and plan to stay away until I saw shanna. Now thinking about buying back sweet pea which was so awesome. But must resist. Can't buy everything with so much coming out. I want to get a 1:3 sooner or later as well. Space is filling up so fast. My dream statue I missed is wolf lsf. I just need to figure out how to cut cost on that 4k thing. Then I wonder if it will arrive damage like so many did. Scary thinking about it.
As for shanna I checked the tracking and it's at my front door outside now. I hope no one steals both boxes away by late tonight when I return home.
I was thinking about selling my sweet pea. I go back and forth.

Just opened up one box and damn! I'm super impress. You all are in for a treat when you see this in person. Just wow! I didn't take it out but just opened it up to see if anything came broken. This thing has the shock factor in a great way. We don't get that much anymore these days but this one delivers. The goods so far:

This has some weight to it. The dinosaur is heavy! Sheena is decent.

This is a true PF size! She's going to tower over many ss statues. Considering no base she's tall! Don't let the tiny box fool you one bit. The Dino would have been 150.00 by itself if this was SS. He's like a mini PF by himself. Outstanding!

The colors are awesome! Same as usual the excellent GG paint apps.Very detail beautiful vibrant statue. The red looks amazing on the Dino. It brings out the color in the set up.

The base is the biggest GG base I've ever seen it's massive like 4 to 5 times bigger than the sucker punch girls. This is a big statue when both pieces go together.

Final thoughts you all that ordered this will be blown away. She's a beauty and everything is awesome about this. It's so well done I even forgot to mention about the low ES. Just wow GG pulled me back in again right after I stop buying from them. Keep up the great work GG!
Sorry my computers are not hooked up for pics at this time but they should be popping up soon with many getting her now.

On a side note be extra careful unpacking the Dino. His claws are all over and can break if not using caution.

Last edited:
Just opened up one box and damn! I'm super impress. You all are in for a treat when you see this in person. Just wow! I didn't take it out but just opened it up to see if anything came broken. This thing has the shock factor in a great way. We don't get that much anymore these days but this one delivers. The goods so far:

This has some weight to it. The dinosaur is heavy! Sheena is decent.

This is a true PF size! She's going to tower over many ss statues. Considering no base she's tall! Don't let the tiny box fool you one bit. The Dino would have been 150.00 by itself if this was SS. He's like a mini PF by himself. Outstanding!

The colors are awesome! Same as usual the excellent GG paint apps.Very detail beautiful vibrant statue. The red looks amazing on the Dino. It brings out the color in the set up.

The base is the biggest GG base I've ever seen it's massive like 4 to 5 times bigger than the sucker punch girls. This is a big statue when both pieces go together.

Final thoughts you all that ordered this will be blown away. She's a beauty and everything is awesome about this. It's so well done I even forgot to mention about the low ES. Just wow GG pulled me back in again right after I stop buying from them. Keep up the great work GG!
Sorry my computers are not hooked up for pics at this time but they should be popping up soon with many getting her now.

On a side note be extra careful unpacking the Dino. His claws are all over and can break if not using caution.

GG Sweet Pea's base is 7" in diameter. GG Black Widow's base is 12" in diameter. Can you measure Shanna's base? Since you say it's huge, I just want to figure out where to display her. I'm hoping mine will arrive next week.

It's 13 inches long, been a while since I've own a GG I think I was a bit off. :lol but none the less very impressive statue.

Back