Gentle Giant: Shanna the She-Devil (Marvel)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The paint up looks really nice on this, only in a few photo's it looks like the face did not get the same level of shading. I passed on this one, but still looks nice.

Well, she turned out beautiful! As someone else mentioned, getting her on the base is really a two person job so until my buddy comes by the Dino isn't quite where he's supposed to be. I wanted to get some pics though:

Nice pics which one you like better if you can only have one?

Just got mine today from Spec Fiction.... The statue is flawless..... Another perfect sculpt and paint application..... Can't believe there is only 270 of these...

The lack of under boobage does reduce the sexiness of the statue a tad, but it's still a great statue

I like everything to include GG's clear bases. Professional & classy. Anthos's last pic in his set looks like a museum quality display. Very sharp. Very chic.

You know, there is something appealing about the statue being the center of attention all to itself. It could be that museum quality like you said.

You know, there is something appealing about the statue being the center of attention all to itself. It could be that museum quality like you said.

I like everything to include GG's clear bases. Professional & classy. Anthos's last pic in his set looks like a museum quality display. Very sharp. Very chic.

I've always believed in less is more when it comes to displaying statues. Cluttered displays always bugged me.

The under boob paint is a problem. It wasn't like that on the prototype and looks silly. I can't see this being a factory mistake if they saw the painted prototype. I'm thinking a Marvel thing. Too cheap to do a resculpt and extend the bikini so just paint it. It doesn't make sense either. They saw the prototype and let it get displayed. For the price this piece shouldn't have to be repainted. If it was Sideshow I would make a deal out of this and get a discount as it's the perfect example of not like the prototype. It looks like she's wearing some padded under bra. But you can tell it's wrong where the top and sides have the bikini folded back to see the under fabric. There aren't any folds on the bottom nor would it make sense.

The sculpt is still beautiful though. But low edition size or not, with prices the way they are and other options. Pass for me.

I received mine last week from Spec Fiction but finally got around to unboxing and setting her up a few days ago.

#84 of 270. Some crappy camera phone pics.
rr1u21.jpg

2lxuwqr.jpg

243gbw5.jpg

There are 3 screws (2 larger and 1 smaller). 1 large screw is for securing the raptor's back to the base. The other large screw is for Shanna's right heel. The smaller screw is for Shanna's right foot (front).

TpfvZ3G.jpg

XpTcSaK.jpg

B8H0Wdb.jpg

p3uuyXK.jpg

Really pleased she arrived in one piece and that she's as lovely as I hoped, makes the upcoming Red Sonja such an easy purchase. This Harbottle guy is really something else...

absolutely masterful in his sculpts of the athletic female. Just beautiful

TpfvZ3G.jpg

XpTcSaK.jpg

B8H0Wdb.jpg

p3uuyXK.jpg

Really pleased she arrived in one piece and that she's as lovely as I hoped, makes the upcoming Red Sonja such an easy purchase. This Harbottle guy is really something else...

Stunning Will Harbottle is the reason I bought this. His masterpiece skills did this justice! Sexy, strong, and so well done. :clap

Back