Getting Priced out, how about you?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started collecting Kenner Star Wars in the early 1990s, got out of collecting for a while, then in the 2000s Hasbro Star Wars and old Playmates Star Trek plus Character Options classic Doctor Who, then ditched all of that and moved to Hot Toys Star Wars, QMX/EXO-6 Star Trek and Big Chief Studios classic Doctor Who.

I am out of display space really and what with costs (especially Hot Toys and the custom 1/6 Doctor Who I am forced to work on since Big Chief Studios ceased to exist) I have to very selective. I will only go for Star Trek TOS and TOS movie era figures from EXO-6, from Hot Toys it has to be a main OT Rebel/hero or PT Jedi. With Doctor Who just the best example of each of the 7 classic Doctors I can make.

One big saving has been me walking away from Disney Star Wars and also not collecting troopers! Those two seem to be the majority of what Hot Toys now makes for Star Wars.

I wish a company would make Buck Rogers TV series figures from the 70s show and classic Battlestar Galactica figures.

Full disclosure, I actually have more figure on order currently than ever before in a years time.
But....less Hot toys then ever.

Premier Dementus.
Present Toys Narrator
Inart Paul (Dune)
X-Plus Godzilla -1
Hot Toys Balan
Hot Toys Shin
May be ordering SSC David depending on Pics

Back