Ghost Toys 1/6 Super Reporter Clark GH-011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vspectra

Super Freak
Reaction score
Material: alloy, cloth, plastic
Accessories: head carving *1
1/6 movable element *1
Replace hand type * 6 pieces
1 shirt
1 pair of shoes
1 coat
1 coat
1 pair of pants
1 eye
1 camera
1 press card
Tie * 1 piece
1 camera
1 photo
2 newspapers
1 leather bag
Logo tight fitting clothes * 1 piece (Pre order gift)

144342czk1nn9u8ykjkkka.jpg

144343zbf4r43wkfb4kk44.jpg

144344cp3qn0sv1uvfssgz.jpg

144345h7up77uwaphawbbb.jpg

144346vfk3zidpcfibdwit.jpg

144347d3qgs5exiuqflz3h.jpg

144347oin1i1q1skpns1kk.jpg

144349yjwg9ciu2ltfi17b.jpg

144349awxzcvassz8zt1c7.jpg

Yesterday I ordered that costume set and today they tossed this one? lol also Kit said to not expect final product to look as good so I’m conflicted. I feel trolled to be honest, but telling myself that costume/body set has a good quality and looks better lol
IMG_3918.jpeg

those (along with Bruce Wayne) look really good. But there’s no way this unheard of 3rd party can release a final product that looks that good.

Then Kit mentioned over at FB that it’s a crap company…so hype deflated 🤣🤣

Do we have any previous figures from Ghost Toys or were they using another name?

Looks pretty good. Definitely don't expect final paint apps to be like that, but the tailoring will probably be fine. Will more than likely need a lot of futzing right out of the box though. You'll probably have to strip it down, redress and maybe even do some water treatment, but it's definitely not a bad looking set, especially with that recast sculpt. Can't remember if Dai originally made this one or not.

Last edited:
You better watch out. Fishbone Toys, 777 Toys, Tiger Toys, Why Studio, HMToys... this is just another sub-brand from them.

Still ordered. Usually I buy Cavill stuff in multiples but this time won't throw my money just like that. Got only 1.
Costume/Body set I ordered yesterday has a right proportions, while this one looks already petite on the promo shots. It probably gonna be something like this, once released.
117832961_3259865164052029_1379935549937288685_n.jpg

I don’t really understand.. if Kit is warning people about the final product then why is he selling it? Seems a bit odd to me personally.

I don't get it either.

I don’t really understand.. if Kit is warning people about the final product then why is he selling it? Seems a bit odd to me personally.
Most likely b/c of the amount of ppl who will demand a deposit refund for saying the final product doesn’t look like the promo shots. So probably just trying to warn ppl to keep their expectations in check. Based on Facebook, it would appear that many ppl don’t understand the concept of an NRD and think they’re entitled to get the deposit back no matter what

Last edited:
I’m just saying though if he’s not really willing to stand behind it and has to warn people ahead of time maybe it’s not the best product to be carrying. :dunno

It's actually a knock off we_studio figure, i have the original one painted by rodman_dyl

Back