** GIVEAWAY **

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must say so far there have been several people who sent me a PM, and some with very good pleas hehe. It's nice to give something away but I've discovered it's a pain to disappoint people too :( After all, there can be only 1 winner...

I must say so far there have been several people who sent me a PM, and some with very good pleas hehe. It's nice to give something away but I've discovered it's a pain to disappoint people too :( After all, there can be only 1 winner...

It's just very cool that you are giving this away...win or lose it was a fun contest and you'll be making someone's day!! :rock :rock

And the winner is.....

DRUMROLL

MORE DRUMROLL

Anzik Hayes! Unlike others who were short of cash because they ordered too much Sideshow stuff, his new set of false teeth took a bite out of his wallet (just kidding ;)) so the gift card goes to him!

Congratulations to Anzik, the code will be posted shortly into your inbox on the board.

I'd like to thank everybody who participated, and some honorable mentions to:

* JonnyReedie (I feel for you, buddy... with the high shipping costs to Scotland, it's the same for me! :()

* pixeltwin (you do one hell of a job with the feedback thread, keep up the good work! :D)

* William Shatners Toupee (for offering me to join in on a scheme for world domination:ogat. Besides, with a nickname like that, you should win at least 1 competition: the "who picked the most original nickname on the forum"-competition)

* Jen (your story nearly made me sob... just nearly. Hope you find Frodo soon!)

* Serenityslr (hope you find another evil plan to get everything you want from your husband ;))

Andy's false teeth over my gnarled and bloody hands with which I update all of your transactions to keep everyone informed?

Fooey, I say.

I mean, congrats Andy. :rock ;)

Congrats to the winner!!!! :rock :rock Poor Samwise......he will now forever be known as the one who failed to keep his promise to Gandalf. :monkey2

Thank you very much Polylord!
They're not actually false teeth (although my wife has said 'Just get them pulled'). On my upper front teeth > UUUU < the two outer ones ( UUUU ) were broken many years ago so the dentist I had root canaled them cut them off at the base, inserted posts into the roots and mounted a bridge to cover all four front teeth. It lasted for about ten years. My current dentist took and x-ray and found an abscess in the top right where the poorly installed post cracked the root so I had to go to an oral surgeon to have both roots with the posts removed. The actual surgery cost about $1000 but now I need either a new bridge at about $4500 total since it will have to cover 6 teeth or get two implants at about $3000 per implant, plus surgery costs totaling 10,000.
Anyway, this has seriously put a hurting on my collecting, much to my son's dismay since he really wanted to pit Anakin against Asaaj and now thanks to Polylord he can do that.

You're welcome, Andy. I'm glad I could help out like that. Sounds like you were in quite some pain. I had a root canal treatment once too after an accident (got run over by a bus and broke off two of my front teeth) and it's very painful. Hope winning this contest can ease a bit of that pain.

Thanks again to all who participated, it was very nice to read all the stories!

Thank you very much Polylord!
They're not actually false teeth (although my wife has said 'Just get them pulled'). On my upper front teeth > UUUU < the two outer ones ( UUUU ) were broken many years ago so the dentist I had root canaled them cut them off at the base, inserted posts into the roots and mounted a bridge to cover all four front teeth. It lasted for about ten years. My current dentist took and x-ray and found an abscess in the top right where the poorly installed post cracked the root so I had to go to an oral surgeon to have both roots with the posts removed. The actual surgery cost about $1000 but now I need either a new bridge at about $4500 total since it will have to cover 6 teeth or get two implants at about $3000 per implant, plus surgery costs totaling 10,000.
Anyway, this has seriously put a hurting on my collecting, much to my son's dismay since he really wanted to pit Anakin against Asaaj and now thanks to Polylord he can do that.

:rock :rock Glad you won!!!!!!!! :rock :rock :rock My post of poor Samwise losing Frodo doesn't even compare with your tales of toothache.

Back