God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
play it! its the best ps3 game ever!!!!:clap

:lecture listen to the man GOW 3 was the first game i Plantinumed for all trophies, must of played it 5 times or so.

Add a few decades to your bull____ number, ____face! You are a troll bastard!!! Go in a dark corner and die already, punk! Come back in a thousand years if you desire to ____ with me.

Easy sister, bit touchy jesus, i'm glad us BFBC2 players are more composed, perhaps because we are mature and dont hurl abuse at others. :nana:

Brotha Bar' I've been waiting on you to post these pics over here at my new home...:D, so that I could tell you how sweet these pics are that you have taken.

Really diggin' all the photos that you have posted.

Easy sister, bit touchy jesus, i'm glad us BFBC2 players are more composed,perhaps because we are mature and dont hurl abuse at others. :nana:
:lol You don't?!? Wow, hypocritical, "mature" and delusional. I'm perfectly composed if some jackass troll isn't rustling my feathers. Some folks just don't enjoy being ____ed with and insulted. Go figure. Drama: don't start none, there won't be none.

Everyone who hasn't played any God of War games are all n00bz. I've played them all....there for I'm a L337 and better than all ya'll. :cool:

I've never understood why people have an allegiance to one particular console, it just means your denying yourself some amazing exclusive games, Unless you simply don't have the money or space for more than one.

It's all about the games, not who manufactures the box of electronics that plays them.

I've never understood why people have an allegiance to one particular console, it just means your denying yourself some amazing exclusive games, Unless you simply don't have the money or space for more than one.

It's all about the games, not who manufactures the box of electronics that plays them.

QFT :lecture

Couldn't agree more!

Back on topic......
Hopefully the EX and Reg will be here Tuesday so I'll should have a few pics up as well.

play it! its the best ps3 game ever!!!!:clap

I used to own a PS3, for three years actually, I just enjoy the games onn the 360 more. It just didn't make sense for me to keep a system for only one or two games when I could sell it for something else I want. I have nothing but respect for those who own a PS3, for me it just wasn't for me.

In terms of exclusives, which are arguably the best games because they are made to showcase the best of their console, Xbox seems to be falling behind, a few years ago bioshock, halo, mass effect and gears of war were thier big defining franchises now two of them are available on the PS3, where as I cant think of any to go from PS3 exclusive over to xbox.

I know this has been said but over the last 2 years or so microsoft seem to be trying to take the wii market, first by adding the Avatar characters like the Miis and taking a more colourful family type menu system to kinect and all of the party mini games that go along with it. I dont keep track much but i havent heard much about what big core games or franchises are coming in 2011.

this is a really nice statue, but am I the only one bothered with the face? he looks so bored...and not enraged and vengeful enough.
But I love the fleece(arm armor), they did that really well with the chrome look and the flat look.

For the most part i like this statue, but the face bugs me too, he just looks blank like he's staring into space, he's not as pasty or grissled as he was in the first preview pics, but not as bad as the current pics, his toes are soooo ugly, mine has a defect that i'll probably contact SSC about, the right hand blade is loose and dips lowed than it should showing the magnet underneath, i think this is a statue that needs to be viewed from far away not up close, where as statues like carnage looks great close-up.

No fooollzzzz!! He's not bored! He's just not amused with our human pestilence! He's Kratos FFS, he has no time to stand on a shelf...He needs to go to Olympus and KILL THE GODZ!

He's badass and is way better than any other statue of him out there....oh...thats right...they're isn't any other statue out there of him!!! So you haterz need to STFU and appreciate that SSC even made one!! KRATOSSSSS!!!!!:rock

Not really understanding the issue with the face. Dude looks pissed... what's the problem? Eh... to each his own :cool:

Back