gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Told a friend about the deals they were having, he got DX 08 Joker and DX 10 Joker.

I guess they came together in a big *** box, well packed. I asked them where they shipped from, he said from Amarillo, Texas (not sure if that's one of the "bad" stores). He said that they weren't in the brown mailers, but looked alright. I guess he's checking them now.

Hasn't gotten back to me yet. I'm curious to hear if his were new or not. I got one thing from them a while back and wasn't sure myself.

Got another buddy waiting on his Batpod. Anyone get those yet?

My items were picked up at a UPS location in La Cruces, New Mexico. Does anyone know if this is a warehouse or store?

Amarillo has a big three story store with the main offices. I would assume that is where the warehouse is too. At least that's where it use to be.

Got my Boba Fett in. Disappointed. Knee pad was busted. A pocket was unglued. The light up base has like a weird crack or glue stain on it. Kinda looks like a one of my daughter's hair clips was stuck in there (don't really know how to describe it) and last but not least, the body is so loose that be cannot stand on his own. Haven't even put the jet pack on and he immediately wants to bend over like he's bowing. Also, the box had shelf ware, but the amount of fingerprints all over the thing inside and out tells me this was either a display or a return. Oh and whoever boxed him up used the plastic from the base to cover Boba as if he was going to be in a potato sack race...

Edit: After getting over the fact that my Boba Fett was either a returned item or displayed item and posing this guy up; I'm pretty happy with the purchase. Can't complain too much for the price. Paid virtually second hand prices for a "new" item. Perhaps a little bit of super glue will do the trick (a piece of one of the gauntlets is broken as well).

Last edited:
My Nick Fury and DX10 Just arrived.

Nick Fury was a display model but everything is fine. They only took out the figure to display and the accessories were untouched. Box is in great shape.

DX10 looks like it was never touched inside. Everything in place. I can't speak for the box though. Typical rips along the seam on 3 corners. One dinged corner. But overall as long at the figure is fine and the box in decent shape, I'm happy.

As usual with gohastings, I never get the brown shipper.

I do wish the stores use stronger tape to tape up their boxes. The Nick Fury shipping box was nearly open because the tape split.

Overall, I'm happy with my purchase again

Here is how my DX10 came. It was actually 5 different corners damaged. But I'll live with it

D2D9A97A-32DD-442B-9070-E06B607FF151-1747-000001388CF694F8.jpg

FC2B80D2-9EB7-413E-B911-2D7F01C6CEC2-1747-00000138866BA500.jpg

E74DC3AB-2478-4F0E-B2FF-6096436262E4-1747-000001387E99D3AB.jpg

6AE6E7C6-539E-4BDC-B08A-536CA5FBF56B-1747-000001387A053BFF.jpg

3BF79D91-E9C7-45AE-95C5-DFE01FB9A420-1747-000001387193C07A.jpg

My stance with Hastings is that as long as I get the figure I ordered and it isn't broken, I'm happy.

I caved in and bought Naked Snake for the $10 discount or whatever that Hastings gave me. . .I mean, Hot Toys Metal Gear. Had to be done, just in case we don't get another version of this guy. Pretty excited about him, though I'm not looking forward to yet another articulated 1/6 scale figure that really isn't all that articulated :(

I'm glad you got him. His articulation is limited, but I think he's a great figure and looks really nice in a stoic pose with his handgun at his side.

Got my '89 Joker today. Box had no sleeve (I think Hot Toys usually comes with one) and has some minor scuffing but the figure and contents were mint. Glad I waited to get this. The reduced price is what it should have been to start. Boss figure!

BB

I don't think 89 Joker came with a sleeve. I got mine from Alter Ego Comics and it was in the brown shipper, but it had no outer sleeve.

My DX12 arrived today. Didn't have a chance to really go through it, but it was not sent with the original shipper. It was most likely sitting on a store shelf at minimum, but it doesn't appear to have been tampered with based on my (very) cursory inspection. We'll see when I get home...

For those who have never experienced GoHastings... plan on getting a beat-to-hell box. If it comes clean, be happy, you're lucky. But 25% off doesn't come for "free".

DX Luke came today, pristine in his brown shipper. I couldn't be happier. I never received a shipping notice for Boba, but the site says he has shipped, so I hope that one will be a winner as well.

Got 1/4 scale Enterbay Rambo today. The shipper they used wasn't large enough for the styrofoam container. With that said, everything was in great shape. It was even the exclusive version with the extra arrows. For the price, I am very happy.

My DX12 box arrived. The brown mailer was open and the box was in good condition. Too bad they didn't give me the figure. No figure in the box, just some pastic wrap jammed into the slot where the figure should be. Guess I just got bit by gohastings.

About to call their CS. Let you know how it goes...

0FA701AA-CEE7-45E0-A642-0EA816165542-4618-00000157E690845E.jpg

E92287B8-5938-4E3F-A7E2-992F4ED45D42-4618-000001587C7D8613.jpg

ouch. THAT is unforgivable, IMO. I can understand missing an accessory, not the whole figure. Why would someone steal the figure and not the heads????? I don't get that. Maybe its still on display at the store. :lol

My final 2 figs arrived both in great condition.

Got my Snake today. Appeared unopened, even came in the original shipper box. Fantastic looking figure, as Ben said. Unfortunately, he can be posed with arms slightly bent, or with arms to the side. . .and that's about it. Having flashbacks to traumatic experiences trying to pose DX-02. Oh, well. C'mon, Naked Snake 1.2!

Too bad they didn't give me the figure.
Psh, I've seen worse. I guess some people can never be pleased. :D

My DX12 box arrived. The brown mailer was open and the box was in good condition. Too bad they didn't give me the figure. No figure in the box, just some pastic wrap jammed into the slot where the figure should be. Guess I just got bit by gohastings.

About to call their CS. Let you know how it goes...

It appears that you got Hastinged. I'm sure they'll refund your money, but they don't do exchanges in my experience, so you probably won't be getting a DX12 from them.

Maybe ask for the customer service manager. Perhaps they'll be able to locate the display figure in the store that they sent it from and send the figure along. It's a long shot, but it's worth asking.

:rotfl Sorry, I didn't mean to laugh but that's exactly how they sent the Mark 5 when I ordered it. I was all excited to open it. Only to find nothing. I even thought maybe I'm looking at it wrong 'cause I can't see the figure. Perhaps this was HT changing how they pack their figures. I kept grasping at the empty cavity telling myself it's in there. I even took out the tray hoping to find it underneath.:monkey2

Ben: I was told they couldn't exchange or find the figure. I would have to re-order but not at the sale price.

Back