gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gohasting use to be a good deal, but not anymore. Everything is jacked up and there are hardly any sales.

Gift Cards expire July 13th. Use 'em or loose 'em. A manager told me they have a year to find a buyer, or they're done.

Just watched a video with Hastings admin and he said they are trying to make a sale in 4 weeks at auction. Investors are apparently interested but they most likely will be closing some stores. I need to go ahead and use up my store credit. If they do close, i'll be there for liquidation sales.

2djuk45.png

Just watched a video with Hastings admin and he said they are trying to make a sale in 4 weeks at auction. Investors are apparently interested but they most likely will be closing some stores. I need to go ahead and use up my store credit. If they do close, i'll be there for liquidation sales.

That's what I read. They have 30 days to find a buyer. The emails I've been getting lately have had quite a few more deals than usual.

Yep. They ceased all gift cards and buybacks. Went to pick up this weeks comics and they are 3 weeks behind. All comics they have are 25% off now but I bet they are heavily discounted soon.

I guess I should check the Hastings here in Stillwater for some deals then. I'd hate for them to close shop. It's one of the few places I actually like to go in and browse to buy stuff.

I guess I should check the Hastings here in Stillwater for some deals then. I'd hate for them to close shop. It's one of the few places I actually like to go in and browse to buy stuff.

That Hastings carries a special place in my heart. Always enjoyed going there to get comics and check toys.

It would be a huge loss for stillwater. Legendary comics was always my to-do shop but Hastings always was busy and had such a selection.

How did we never hang out, coco? Lol

Our Hastings is closing on July 8th from 8-3 for "inventory purposes" which makes me think they are either marking everything cheaper for liquidation. Or they are boxing up a bunch of their items to ship somewhere

I haven't been in ours for awhile but sounds like I need to stop in to see what's going on. Hopefully they're not closing but I wouldn't mind seeing some stuff discounted.

Not sure if it's just our store or if they are about to do heavy discounts. Let me know if yours does the same. Then we know it's more of a business thing rather than store thing.

Just under a year ago, the one in Norfolk, NE closed and had a massive sale (50%-75% off). It was sad to see them go, but I was able to pick up Sideshow Hoth Han for $100!

There is a BOGO on figures with code bogolicious 50% off second item. I got 2 Stan Lees for $268.38 shipped. Go, go now, nothing more to read here.

Our Hastings is closing on July 8th from 8-3 for "inventory purposes" which makes me think they are either marking everything cheaper for liquidation. Or they are boxing up a bunch of their items to ship somewhere

So is Hastings going out of business? We have Tradesmart here. Wonder if those stores will close too?

That Hastings carries a special place in my heart. Always enjoyed going there to get comics and check toys.

It would be a huge loss for stillwater. Legendary comics was always my to-do shop but Hastings always was busy and had such a selection.

How did we never hang out, coco? Lol

I got a few really good deals on HT and SS figures at the Stillwater Hastings back in the day. I haven't found any deals there lately but I still love to browse the selection.

And you go to Legendary? :rock I use to go there a lot and pic up old comics from Darren and have a standing order for some new comics. I haven't been in there since around the time the Blackest Night series ended. We've probably seen each other in passing a couple times. :lol

Back