Green Goblin LS bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still miffed that I missed out on the PF. I had so many chances to get it when it was in-stock at SS for the longest time.

Seriously, is there anyone who thinks that the LS busts are the best thing in collecting right now? You'd think there was, what with Sideshow producing them in such quantities these days.

It's either that they sell really well, or that they're significantly easier to make than comiquettes or dioramas or the PFs.

Frankly, they baffle me a bit.

Are they the best thing? No. But they are a great alternative to life-size busts (which most people can neither afford nor find room for). I have a couple of them (Gandalf and Iron Man) and they look amazing.

To all the people who want the LSB line discontinued, all I can say is, if you don't like 'em, don't buy 'em. Problem solved.

Have the PF so I think I'll be passing on this.

BTW, has the 1:1 marvel bust line ended?
Has the LSB taken over?
Come on Sideshow, make us a new 1:1 marvel bust! pleaseeeeeeeeeee? :monkey2

Have the PF so I think I'll be passing on this.

BTW, has the 1:1 marvel bust line ended?
Has the LSB taken over?
Come on Sideshow, make us a new 1:1 marvel bust! pleaseeeeeeeeeee? :monkey2

The LS is the most consistent line they have. It's their version of Bowen's mini-bust. They must be pretty easy to produce.

That said, I don't really care for the line and would prefer a 1:1. When you see nice 1:1 busts like the T800, SSE Frank and Scarface, you wonder what they could do if they put their mind to fewer but higher quality busts in 1:1 scale.

I think it looks bad ass!! :rock :rock I'm not collecting the LS busts though....but for those that do, I think this will be a great piece. :)

1:1's for me as well. I have owned a couple LS busts and they are very nice in person but they just didn't appeal to me in the long run so I sold them. I think this will compliment the PF nicely though since they appear to be made with the same style in mind.

The cap certainly looks like it's cloth - which might make the LS busts more interesting to me. These really aren't on my radar. I'm a much bigger DC fan, but their copying of the line doesn't really interest me either. They do seem to be coming faster, both in the LotR and Marvel lines. I'm surprised they aren't doing them for SW.

yeah, I'm not into the Marvel LSB line at all, but with how close this will comlement my GG PF, I may want to pick up.

I like the LSB lines. The 1:1 busts are nice but just too big for most people. Especially if you will pick up multiple pieces in a line.

12122007003244pj7.jpg

So, is the name plaque going to be the glider or a pumpkin bomb? Techincally, they already used the pumpkin bomb name plaque with the PF version of the Green Goblin.

Back