Greetings from a short-term lurker! Excited to finally be on here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RGBuddha

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Greetings! I have recently started getting into collecting again, after not really doing so for years. I used to be big into Masterpiece Transformers during college but sold most of what I had once I completed school and moved in with a partner. I kind of put the money I had been into collecting instead into gaming and for a while I hadn't even missed it. After a dry spell of not gaming (as well as having less time to put into it) I checked the old webstores I used to browse to see what was out currently and was pretty surprised how far sculpts and stuff have come. Even at the lower end. As of rn I have a very fresh and small collection (and my tastes have also changed). I can't tell you how much this forum proved helpful to me even when it came to the few purchases I have made and one of the older discussions even helped me avoid getting potentially scammed on ebay. This place seemed far too helpful and full of good discussions I wasn't seeing elsewhere such as reddit that I felt compelled to join even though I usually don't make accounts for forums in general. Excited to talk and meet fellow collectors and start joining the conversation!

Back