Statue Gwen Stacy Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome piece! I'm kinda glad I didn't buy these. I'm a huge JSC fan but it feels a bit too Disney in statue form. They are small and colorful. It feels like my wife would collect them. Looks great though. I would have probably have bought the females if they were under 200. Can't wait for spidey!

Once again, I am not bashing anything, it looks just like the proto and is beautiful!

got my invoice yesterday but no shipping notice yet :'(

Same here, but when I track the order status on Sideshow site, it's marked as shipped with tracking #, maybe you can check your order status page.

Oh man that looks awesome, great flowing piece, bright vibrant colours, lots of personality, full of win.

Mine arrives Tuesday, can't wait.

I wish Sideshow would do more of this stuff, I just love this 3D cell-shaded type look.

It's quite literally like she stepped out of the comic, love it!

Loads have been saying no shipping notice recently.
Don't know if SS are sending them.

I didn't get a notice but logged onto the SS site and the FedEX tracking number was there, so it probably shipped but without a notice.

Ya I logged into my sideshow account and the tracking number was there. It's in Tennessee currently. Says It'll arrive tomorrow but I live in Ontario and it's a pretty long drive. Would be awesome if it did come tomorrow instead of waiting till Monday.

Spidey01.jpg

Spidey02.jpg

One thing I noticed is on the prototype pictures the rain drops do a have blue tinge to them, the production version is completely white... kind of disappointing... this is where SS lacks real Quality Control due to mass producing pieces... Rest of the statue is perfect but it would of been nice if they got the small touches right.

The water can be touched up real easy with a dry brush and a little transparent blue paint. I would really have liked to had spidey on MJ's shirt.

Has this happened to anyone? It arrived in Canada got a Clearance delay and has since been shipped back to the States x.x
Guess I can kiss my Friday delivery goodbye.

The closed eyes bother me but other than that she looks great. Looking forward to getting mine. Like MJ she has a great paint job.

Any chance of a picture of the box Dan? The MJ box had some beautiful JSC art on it.

You got your MJ issues sorted then RT?

Hey Col, yes thanks for asking :wave

I destroyed it and bought another one. FedEx insisted i pay the duty so after multiple threat letters i just did. Didn't want to risk bad credit or them refusing to deliver future items. Now waiting to hear back from HMRC about my refund.

Just hope i have no problems with Gwen. Those rain drops look like they could easily break during production or transit.

Ouch. Good luck with chasing that up.

After reading the problems you were having I cancelled my Predator 2 direct order.
Being messed about on MJ is bad enough but a $1,200 statue :thud:

Back