He has arrived!!! Sideshow Wolf Bust :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you look in the HCG area on the SF, there's a thread called HCG Site is Up! or something like that.. check out the last few pages, it's me getting in to it with HCG a bit. The first thread I posted my review in, they deleted it.

Cool I just checked it out. Wow, that's crazy that they deleted your OPINION. Sounds pretty dumb to me. I'm glad I know it can't sit and has no back. That has influenced my decision a lot.

Thanks guys :) I only noticed after that when I zoomed back to get the full shot of the bust, it would get very dark. This is only the second time I do a video review so I'll know to watch my lighting better next time.

Cool I just checked it out. Wow, that's crazy that they deleted your OPINION. Sounds pretty dumb to me. I'm glad I know it can't sit and has no back. That has influenced my decision a lot.

Yep and I didn't even read what anyone posted after my last post in that thread... The HCG rep was starting to try and attack me personally by trying to minimize my knowledge and/or discredit me, so that's quite enough of that. If they want to pretend it's accurate so be it, they'll be the ones getting the backlash when all these people find out this thing won't even sit on a shelf without falling over. I like how he pretends that because he talks to John from SWS this automatically makes him more "in the know"... too bad he never realized that I talk to Tom Woodruff and a few other people that have worked with SWS. Somehow I doubt anyone at HCG has studied and researched the Predator movies and materials for even half the amount of time I've been doing it.

You talk to Tom? Could you ask him to fix the Predator's mouth if they do another movie? Yes, im dead serious. I'd even tell this to his face. Love their work, but their Aliens and Preds need some serious rework,

WOW!
Thanks for all the hard work Falken. or pics, review & video are tops.

Really awesome piece of collection.. if only i had the spare dough :banghead

Thanks for pics n reviews man!

I thought a "bust" was up to half of a body. This looks like just a head to me.

I thought a "bust" was up to half of a body. This looks like just a head to me.

haha you'll have to ask SS on that one. It would seem that anything that features a sculpt of something above the waist qualifies as a bust. Whether it starts at the wasit, shoulders or neck doesn't seem to be relevant :lol

You talk to Tom? Could you ask him to fix the Predator's mouth if they do another movie? Yes, im dead serious. I'd even tell this to his face. Love their work, but their Aliens and Preds need some serious rework,

The problem is this is totally opinion based and it's impossible to make everyone happy. What YOU would be happy with is guaranteed to look lame to someone else. Personally I LOVE the look of the Wolf, my favorite pred to date actually.

haha you'll have to ask SS on that one. It would seem that anything that features a sculpt of something above the waist qualifies as a bust. Whether it starts at the wasit, shoulders or neck doesn't seem to be relevant :lol

Alls I know is that it LOOKS BAD A$$!!!!:monkey5

The problem is this is totally opinion based and it's impossible to make everyone happy. What YOU would be happy with is guaranteed to look lame to someone else. Personally I LOVE the look of the Wolf, my favorite pred to date actually.

Me and a ton of other fans. All it takes is a little push....and wham. Perfect Predator.

To add to my argument. Heres what is to me, the perfect Wolf.

Color stuff was just for fun...the Mandies are the main things.

PerfectWolf_edited-1.jpg
dsc_0080.jpg

Compare if ya want. Disagree if you want. But this is how I feel.

I'm with Dan, and I'm a Predator fanatic too. Wolf is my FAVORITE Predator period, above any fantasy model piece, comic interpretation, or movie representation.

I think ADI did great with Wolf. I've said it before and personally speaking, I'll say it again, ADI needs to have Narin incorporate some of his awesome ideas.

Back