Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Curious to see the fabric chosen, it needs a good middle ground between the HT 2.0 fabric and Yunsil.

So who's doing these expressions?

Screenshot_20240629-152831_Instagram-01.jpeg
Screenshot_20240629-152822_Instagram-01.jpeg

I do like Addblue's Bank Robber for the most part. They're the only ones who went for the creasing. Price is too high though.

I'd be interested to see their take on the purple suit.

I love it! lol. It's not for me, but I love that Yixie went for it, and the execution is excellent.

Yixie has to be the best Joker Sculptor. She's just showing off at this point.
There's Lu1yo too... I think all the Joker he worked on are pretty much near perfection. It's not the case with Yixie's in my opinion. But she did make much more than him.

I think Yixie is still the best in the world at it but Lu1yo is a really close second.

I'm really glad I secured one of John's sculpts when I did. I think it's a sleeper (pun intended). I honestly think it's one of the best sculpts for Ledger... Yeah... very representative of the character, unique, but also still versatile to a degree. And only limited to 15.

My only regret is I can't get Heise to push it to its full potential.

But I have faith in John. Some of his work as of late has been really impressive. I hope he'll knock it out the park with mine. I'll try to ask for something median between his and Heise's approach with the paint.

I really want HT or one of the other companies to make Jack today so I can use updated parts with Yunsils suit instead of the old DX08. I just don’t really see it happening, if you’re at all interested in that build, Yunsils suit should be your first stop.

You see Finwee’s sculpt? Looks amazing so far - there’s going to be an un-Jokered Jack Napier sculpt too.

My current plan is the Yunsil suit with this sculpt.

12971833-94B6-4932-9CE7-51EB1D2F368E.png

8B1F583A-362A-4309-B41A-F24E4A260DB1.jpeg

F23CF26E-6DCC-40B4-B47A-8FC49EE26AA2.jpeg

I'm really glad I secured one of John's sculpts when I did. I think it's a sleeper (pun intended). I honestly think it's one of the best sculpts for Ledger... Yeah... very representative of the character, unique, but also still versatile to a degree. And only limited to 15.

My only regret is I can't get Heise to push it to its full potential.

But I have faith in John. Some of his work as of late has been really impressive. I hope he'll knock it out the park with mine. I'll try to ask for something median between his and Heise's approach with the paint.
All John needs to do is paint the inside of the mouth lol

You see Finwee’s sculpt? Looks amazing so far - there’s going to be an un-Jokered Jack Napier sculpt too.

My current plan is the Yunsil suit with this sculpt.

View attachment 711732

View attachment 711733

View attachment 711734
Yep, that’s my current plan too. I’d be interested to see his take on a Mime Joker sculpt. I would love to have updated shoes, gloved hands, and a hat that doesn’t swallow the sculpt for the new custom, but after seeing the new Jack Sparrow hat I’m certain they don’t care enough to make one to scale. With this sculpt I’ve always leaned to the no hat look, actually prefer Jacks Joker without it. Not sure I can get into sculpted hats at this stage.

Back