Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man...

So.. I received my package from por today, expecting the Joker 5.0s. But I received a wrong order.

Going to contact him about it, but.. I have a bad feeling about this.
That sucks to hear..

Recently bought two pairs as well, was my first order with portoys. He left me on read for a week after paying for the shoes and sending my address, so I messaged him about it then he shipped them the next day after paying for the shipping cost.

Very strange, however he does seem like a nice guy, so I hope you can get this resolved with him.

@DiostaR somebody's leading over you with 11 Jokers.

You can't allow this to pass..

20240621_123557.jpg

I gotta try weathering my spare Inart shirt and vest. Not sure what the best method would be.

Any tips?

@agonistes86 you got experience in that area?
I've weathering some clothing here and there, but I can't say that I have a lot of experience with it.

For darker tones, I usually used watered down acrylics or dry-brush it on gently.
Tamiya weathering sets are quite popular as well - I have 2 sets myself - but I've hardly used them so far, so I can't give out tips how to use those most effectively.

Interesting. Kong / Heise coats are shipping. Guessing they weren't cheap. I did ask Heise about it, but he never got back to me.View attachment 709298
I don’t like the varying shape and size of the coat lapels on all of them, some too thick, some not straight or sharp enough. Breast pocket is massive yet still not wide enough. Going to pass on this, done with purchases that aren’t a noticeable improvement, seems like we’re just retreading old ground. Looks way better than the WW coat though.

Also, about the coat appearing really thick, that’s how a lot of these custom Ledger coats appear on camera, in person most are quality material, very thin. WW coat material being the one that is nothing like I’ve ever seen.

Last edited:
I gotta try weathering my spare Inart shirt and vest. Not sure what the best method would be.

Any tips?

@agonistes86 you got experience in that area?
I’m currently weathering my Iris coat, various toned charcoals with varying degrees of softness.

I also use those Tamiya weather kits, online or local hobby shops. If you’re into custom painting anything, check out their brushes - Tamiya Pro II series, they’re ace.

What is Por.toys going to do?

Back