Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not a good likeness to begin with

I think it’s superb it’s just ULTRA scene specific. It’s the exact face he pulls after he says ‘I know the squealers’ in the mob scene and points at the TV.

IMG_4895.gif

A lot of other yixie sculpts are scene specific but work in a broader sense where I don’t think this will.

Sure it will look amazing when properly mob painted up however.

Last edited:
I haven't slept well ever since the por debacle. I need to be reassured that my Joker doll will have its little shoes dammit!

I'm patient and all. I just hope he's busy and not purposely evading me.

It's my past experience with a couple bad sellers that makes me impatient.

We need someone who’s not Fan to make a run of accurate bank robber gloves, I’m hoping WW will. I’m over the HT and Topo gloves.

It's a great likeness, but the paint work isn't doing it any favors. And the expression definitely lends to something too specific as Cook mentioned
If only he agreed to send them to other artists... I was so down to send one to John, it's a real shame.
So much potential.
We need someone who’s not Fan to make a run of accurate bank robber gloves, I’m hoping WW will. I’m over the HT and Topo gloves.
Jagzz made one who just closed I believe.

Yup, hoping that too. The WW gloves are great, I asked him about it awhile back but he wasn’t sure. Maybe if there’s enough interest.

Yup, hoping that too. The WW gloves are great, I asked him about it awhile back but he wasn’t sure. Maybe if there’s enough interest.
Personally, I'm not a fan of the WW hands. I see those brought up a lot, but I don't think they're great from an anatomical sense. Some are better than others.

But I do like the color, texture, and gloss. I'd be content having Inart's repainted maybe.

20240627_090318.jpg
20240627_090348.jpg

I don't like their shoes either. I think it's a case of trying to be a Jack of all trades so to speak. But they don't excel at everything.

Last edited:
The problem with custom hands is they're expensive, so unless you're willing to spend, you have to choose between quality and options. And when it comes to hands, I do really like options. Especially for Ledger. Whether it's a gesturing hand, knife holding, card holding, gun holding etc..

It's always been one of my many gripes with Hot Toys. They give you neither quality, nor options.

Inart usually has a decent assortment (not the greatest) but a good balance with quality.

But I do like the color, texture, and gloss. I'd be content having Inart's repainted maybe.
Me too, I really like the way he painted them. Seems to be very close to the color they were in the movie.

I don't like their shoes either. I think it's a case of trying to be a Jack of all trades so to speak. But they don't excel at everything.
I agree, their shoes didn’t look that great.

I considered picking up Jaggz Bank Robber base. Not sure what it costs.

As for the duffle bag, who's made the best one? I'm not sure I like Siberian customs version.
Not sure who made it, but I think I saw on gcard's instagram where he compared the available ones to his run regarding accuracy. Maybe that's the Siberian one, but gcard seems to be hardcore about the Nolanverse, so I'd imagine it's pretty accurate.

Last edited:
Back