Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t like the shape of it or the oversized tabs for the asking price. I ended up dying and weathering the HT 2.0, pretty decent representation of it but I prefer to display that suit without the bag.

At the end of the day, we have to go with what we are happy with. Sometimes that means going for something less accurate but more towards just what we actually like and sometimes the two marry together well. As a recent example, I received the Siberian Indy clothing which is arguably more accurate as far as colors go and a few other details like pocket flaps, but I just don't like the look of it compared to my Yuan Indy set, even though it isn't 100% accurate.

I don’t like the shape of it or the oversized tabs for the asking price. I ended up dying and weathering the HT 2.0, pretty decent representation of it but I prefer to display that suit without the bag.
Do you prefer Addblue's or Yunsil's outfit? I think Addblue's looks better.

I'm sticking with Topo's for now. I kind of hit the breaks with the Bank Robber figure, and I certainly didn't want to give it the same priority as the purple suit. But now I'm getting tempted to explore that some more.

Do you prefer Addblue's or Yunsil's outfit? I think Addblue's looks better.

I'm sticking with Topo's for now. I kind of hit the breaks with the Bank Robber figure, and I certainly didn't want to give it the same priority as the purple suit. But now I'm getting tempted to explore that some more.
I currently own the Yunsil 2.0 Bank robber suit, not paying AddBlues prices, although I would if he made the purple suit accurately but that’s extremely difficult, with a lot of layers.

:lol I didn't mean together.

I mean, in general. OK, for the literal: do you think Heise gets tired of painting Jokers? Do you also (separately) think Yuan gets tired of painting Jokers?

I mean, in general. OK, for the literal: do you think Heise gets tired of painting Jokers? Do you also (separately) think Yuan gets tired of painting Jokers?
I knew what you meant lol, but I doubt it, so many different makeup variations and now sculpts available that it wouldn’t be comparable to what say Yelim goes through with how many Bale sculpts she’s requested to paint.. She counts Bale portraits instead of sheep.. you can see that he likes it enough to help produce a coat. He’s a collector also, has an iron man hall of armor and a Tumbler.

But Heise has range, his paint apps on OTs Begins sculpt is top, sending him mine after he paints my Ledger sculpt.

I think Yuan's work is getting worst lately, on his last xXx smilling sculpt he painted the tongue yellow for example.
My theory is that he might be tired of doing that character all the time.

Yeah like his teeth.
1000009603.jpg

I'm seriously considering sending it to Heise after seeing this picture. Let's see how long I can last without food and water.
You should, don’t get me wrong John’s painting is good but he doesn’t top Heise. How much does Heise charge?

I currently own the Yunsil 2.0 Bank robber suit, not paying AddBlues prices, although I would if he made the purple suit accurately but that’s extremely difficult, with a lot of layers.
What do you think of the Aries purple suit?

IMG_5632.jpeg
IMG_5633.jpeg

What do you think of the Aries purple suit?

View attachment 710497View attachment 710498
I originally came across Aries back when the InArt Joker two pack went up for preorder back in March 2022, that’s how long this suit has been in development. To me, it isn’t worth the asking price nor the wait time. A couple positives I’d give it would be, well done coat lapels, the waistcoat is quite well done as well. Overall it’s more of the same to me, similar raw unrefined feel I had when I received the WW suit.

I originally came across Aries back when the InArt Joker two pack went up for preorder back in March 2022, that’s how long this suit has been in development. To me, it isn’t worth the asking price nor the wait time. A couple positives I’d give it would be, well done coat lapels, the waistcoat is quite well done as well. Overall it’s more of the same to me, similar raw unrefined feel I had when I received the WW suit.
How much is it? I asked her about it not long ago and she told me it was currently $2500..

I really like the coat lapels as well she got those spot on it seems.
Would love to see IRIS do a 2.0 if the original project organizer ever reaches back to you.

Back