Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup couldn’t agree more, it’s my favorite work from him. Is he still selling that sculpt?
I don’t think so, I ordered it back in September of last year.

I need to get back in touch and send payment for paint and hair, very expensive though. I’m also dealing with Moducase shipping expenses, JazzInc payments, and the Iris Bruce Wayne suit balance is about to be due, probably going to slightly alter my Moducase order. They want $1k for shipping from one part of the US to the other, absurd.

I don’t think so, I ordered it back in September of last year.

I need to get back in touch and send payment for paint and hair, very expensive though. I’m also dealing with Moducase shipping expenses, JazzInc payments, and the Iris Bruce Wayne suit balance is about to be due, probably going to slightly alter my Moducase order. They want $1k for shipping from one part of the US to the other, absurd.
That’s absolutely absurd. Never heard of such shipping prices, wow.

How much was the sculpt if you don’t mind me asking?

Guys if you are thinking he was talking about sculpting in 1/6 or 1/4, please don't. And now as the news has already been out, I'd want to tell you that we spoke earlier this year when he told me about quiting/stopping all this commission work and pursue what he is actually fascinated with. My boy got selected for his degree in sculpting last year ❤️ He is very passionate about making real life-size art. Showed me some of his greek sculptures too. So no he wasn't talking about 1/6 sculpts, at least for now.

Guys if you are thinking he was talking about sculpting in 1/6 or 1/4, please don't. And now as the news has already been out, I'd want to tell you that we spoke earlier this year when he told me about quiting/stopping all this commission work and pursue what he is actually fascinated with. My boy got selected for his degree in sculpting last year ❤️ He is very passionate about making real life-size art. Showed me some of his greek sculptures too. So no he wasn't talking about 1/6 sculpts, at least for now.
Well that's a shame but if he's happy than it's all good.
I'm sure he'll succeed in any of his futur Endeavours.

That’s absolutely absurd. Never heard of such shipping prices, wow.

How much was the sculpt if you don’t mind me asking?
Yeah they can eat it, I’m not paying a grand to ship something that isn’t already assembled, delicate, or heavy enough like glass across states.

$294 after PayPal fees.

So after a week of being patient, this is the response I get. Unbelievable.

Screenshot_20240630-150853_Instagram-01.jpeg

I think I just want to be done with this hobby..

good. surprised no one went on yuan's ass after the post black made about him
it's a braindead community. Unless the damage extends over to a large crowd like with Shumi, it's very easy to get away with scamming somebody without it having an effect on your reputation.

Last edited:
Back